30 hour a week service job....

What does an HVAC repairman make?

Less than a Doctor
So we moved the goal posts from any college degree to a medical school degree

You said yourself the average salary with a bachelors is 52K

There are plenty of occupations where one can earn that with no college degree

Well, as long as we are talking about the top of each education group lets keep it apples to apples

Comparing the top of the High School Grads group to the bottom of the College group is not fair either is it?

What does an HVAC repairman make?

Less than a Doctor
So we moved the goal posts from any college degree to a medical school degree

You said yourself the average salary with a bachelors is 52K

There are plenty of occupations where one can earn that with no college degree

Well, as long as we are talking about the top of each education group lets keep it apples to apples

Comparing the top of the High School Grads group to the bottom of the College group is not fair either is it?

Of course it is since we are talking about a high school grad vs a BS or BA and earning opportunity

No they are not fools..

They are our doctors, lawyers, accountants, scientists, engineers, teachers

The fools are those who are only High School grads who end up as floor sweepers, janitors, beauticians and cashiers

Wow. Six professions I have little to no respect for the members of.

Most of the people in those service jobs you despise so much are far better People and much closer to the type of citizens this nation needs than your heroes in that first oaragraph.
Again look at both populations

I'll take the population of college graduates over your population of High School graduates every time

No they are not better people, they have a higher proportion of wife beaters, criminals and deadbeats. They couldn't hack it past high school for a reason
You're on my shit list now, buddy. Not everyone is born with a talent for academics or possibly the patience to sit still through years of totally uninteresting clatter. It's true folks without a higher education get paid less, but it doesn't make them bad people or anyone YOU should be looking your nose down on.
And the meanest damned wife beater I ever met had a beautiful home and, for these parts, was very well to do.
Don't be shitting on people who haven't got a higher education, especially not those who weren't born with the capacity.

Forum List

Back