254 pound Fentanyl seized at the border. Enough to kill 57 million Americans.

SO smart!! IMPORT murderers --like we don't have enough
Well america has always been a very violent society, it is who we are as a people.
it's made us the greatest country on Earth
No, not great at all, violent, murderous slaughterers so full of shit they believe they are gods.
the greatest --undeniable
Mindless empty slogans are not analysis son.
God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home

Well america has always been a very violent society, it is who we are as a people.
No, not great at all, violent, murderous slaughterers so full of shit they believe they are gods.

Take two fentanyl and call someone else in the morning.

Take two fentanyl and call someone else in the morning.

son, hahahahhahahahahahhahhaahhahah dumbshit
american-flag-images-12.jpg

What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral? How moral is Mexico for doing NOTHING to stop the flow of Fentanyl into the US. The government doesn't want to stop it because it turns into cash remittances sent back into Mexico.

BREAKING: Record Fentanyl Seizure Made At Border, Enough To Kill 57 Million

Wall wouldn’t stop it. This was found in a truck at a point of entry. “254 pounds of fentanyl hidden inside an 18-wheeler carrying cucumbers”

Oh yes and if they wanted to cross at some unguarded section of Trumpo’s $50 billion dollar 30ft tall concrete wall paid for by Mexico they fly a drone that can carry 50 lbs over the wall and then come back for more.

The wall is stupid like Trumpo and his stupid faithful.

What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral? How moral is Mexico for doing NOTHING to stop the flow of Fentanyl into the US. The government doesn't want to stop it because it turns into cash remittances sent back into Mexico.

Oh Mike! Mike! Mike! Don't you know there is nothing crossing the border! It all comes in through the ports and air. Building a wall and beefing our border security is a WASTE OF TIME and MONEY and besides, it's just plain IMMORAL.

What's "open" about the border?

He got stopped, didn't he?
That's right, the border isn't open thanks to the walls/barriers and port of entry checkpoints. Your leadership wants to take down the walls because they are immoral and don't work.
Oooh look guys a new straw man!!

So now we want to take down the wall that we haven't even got yet!!

Why are you Trumpsters such liars? Disingenuous pieces of skatt?

We, the Democrats have said all along that the drugs are coming in through primarily LEGAL entries, including legal border crossings... And not primarily in the remote and rough areas where there are no walls.

and that we need to spend money on scanners, and dogs, and more border crossing guards or port and airport custom inspectors to stop the bulk of the drugs....

while you all insisted the drugs were coming in to the USA where there was not a wall built.

today's bus t proves we, the non trumpsters were right.... Absolutely correct.

And now you all are trying to pretend it was you all that held the very opposite of the position you took and are LYING now saying we never said the drugs were coming in through all of our legal entry ports\ crossings...

You all can kiss my grits.

Remember, all liars get thrown in to the lake of fire, with the antichrist..... Before you choose to lie again... :eek:

I really do not want to see that happen to you....
:(

It was seized at a POE not the border. The government is not doing anything to encourage it. You are a whacko.
Do not twist my words. I stated that the Mexican government does NOTHING to stop the flop of Fentanyl. That is a very different statement than your weak attempt to distort my post. They do nothing to stop Opioids and they do nothing to stop immigrants because it benefits their economy greatly.

It was seized at a POE not the border. The government is not doing anything to encourage it. You are a whacko.
Do not twist my words. I stated that the Mexican government does NOTHING to stop the flop of Fentanyl. That is a very different statement than your weak attempt to distort my post. They do nothing to stop Opioids and they do nothing to stop immigrants because it benefits their economy greatly.

Your post was not telling the whole truth. Also you hurl unfounded arguments when you have no proof.

MarathonMike, post: 2172922

Not so fast fibber.

MarathonMike, post: 21727969
What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral?

You opened your attack on Dems with the mention of their opposition to “walls”.

Your link has nothing to do with the morality or immorality or effectiveness of a Trumpo (Mexico Funded) 30 ft tall stupid wall as was promised in the Orange Buffoon’s fake reality campaign.

No one has distorted your words.

Don’t you know what words you post or do you think it’s ok to lie about what’s in them?

You do know what you post is saved forever and in public view don’t you?

The seizure at the border shows that the existing systems are working, at least a little bit.
To rant about 'enough to kill millions' is BS hyperbole, pure Trumpspeak, and is, frankly, laughable.
This sort of publicity is sending some into a tailspin of fear and dread. And they love it!
Have fun, you sad fuckers...

MarathonMike, post: 21727969
What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral?

You have falsely taken offense at another poster for distorting YOUR words so why did you distort Democrats words?

You referenced a drug siezure at a point of entry involving an 18 Wheeler hauling a load of cucumbers. Democrats want to fund more border security and enhancements at all our points of entry rather than fund the stupid campaign “wall” promises of one very stupid DJT.

So DEMS are not anything close to calling for open borders because walls are immoral. They are not for opening the borders to cucumber trucks without inspections. They want to stop drug smuggling where most of the drug smuggling actually happens.

That is called being reality and fact-based. Those concepts that are alien to stupid Trumpo and his stupid “build the wall” delirious base.

Forum List

Back