19-year-old charged with illegally supplying gun to Kyle Rittenhouse

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

Not to mention it opening him up to civil suits.

Do you think it should be against the law to buy guns for minors who are not your children?

I think it's okay for parents to buy guns for their kids, but each state is different.
It was not illegal for Rittenhouse to be in the procession of the AR-15 under the law. The D.A. is an idiot. These charges will be dropped.

I might need advice here but I believe his parents are still legally responsible for him because the incident happened when he was seventeen and his mother drove him, but I could be wrong…

Also I am unsure but when I was young my guardian ( my Uncle ) was legally responsible for me until 21 for certain things even if I was of age to live on my own.

The law is weird about stuff like that…
His parents have no money, so what’s the point of suing them?

Libs have to let this go. There are many vicious savages with long criminal records creating as much destruction as possible, and to keep this “alive” with a charge against the friend jusr comes across as vengeful.

Let’s focus on the REAL lowlifes we have in society, like the SUV driver.

I might need advice here but I believe his parents are still legally responsible for him because the incident happened when he was seventeen and his mother drove him, but I could be wrong…

Also I am unsure but when I was young my guardian ( my Uncle ) was legally responsible for me until 21 for certain things even if I was of age to live on my own.

The law is weird about stuff like that…

Wrong, his mother didnt drive him that is just one of the many lies they keep telling people

Forum List

Back