17 Republicans are checking out their presidential prospects, diminishing Trump's shot at getting a free pass: Cruz, Christie, DeSantis, Noem, Hawley

17 Republicans play right into Trumps hands

Trump keeps the 30 percent MAGA vote, the other 16 split the remaining 70 percent

Just like 2016
When I agree with Winger you know that you guys are screwed!

If Trump fails to win the nomination or knows he will not get it and can run third party then let be clear Democrats will win big!

If Trump wins the nomination Democrats win BIG!

In the end Trump has truly did what Nixon or George W. Bush couldn’t do and destroyed the GOP!

If Trump fails to win the nomination or knows he will not get it and can run third party then let be clear Democrats will win big!
In the end Trump has truly did what Nixon or George W. Bush couldn’t do and destroyed the GOP!
You may be right, if Trump is as toxic as we think he is now.
However, after 4-years of Biden's proven corruption and dismal WH record, anyone who wins the GOP nomination has a shot, no matter how loud dems scream
J6...Insurrection...we'll lose our democracy...Russia collusion...J6...
J6...Insurrection...we'll lose our democracy...Russia collusion...J6...

Trump will not run as a 3rd party candidate ...

Karl Rove said Republicans will “lose” if Trump stays in charge. Bill O’Reilly said Trump is “detached from reality.” Mitt Romney said he “absolutely would not” vote for Trump. And Fox News called Ron DeSantis the “new leader” of the GOP. Trump is a leper. And he's been sent into exile

Fuck Trump! Fuck that orange piece of shit!

Forum List

Back