17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

Some negro burns a white girl alive and all these liberals can do is talk about me

Pogo is so mad that they caught the negro

Have they?

Tank's so mad because I caught him lying in this thread, on a story that somebody else had already been busted lying about.

If that isn't moronic enough, now he's calling attention to his own dumbfuckery by bumping it. I dunno, if I pulled a boner of this magnitude I'd want it to disappear as fast as possible but I can't help it -- I was born with brain cells.

Some negro burns a white girl alive and all these liberals can do is talk about me
I thought you said 17 negros burned a white girl? You must have had a flash back to when if felt like 17 Black guys were kicking your ass when you tried to fight that Black girl that took your lunch money. :laugh:

Well, the"negro" hasn't been found guilty as of yet. You, OTOH have proven yourself to be guilty of racism and bigotry many times on this board.

Well, the"negro" hasn't been found guilty as of yet. You, OTOH have proven yourself to be guilty of racism and bigotry many times on this board.
I thought you said 17 negros burned a white girl? You must have had a flash back to when if felt like 17 Black guys were kicking your ass when you tried to fight that Black girl that took your lunch money. :laugh:
You must be very proud that only one thug did it. We've lost touch. Are you still doing the jungle bunny civilizations stuff?

Pogo is so mad that they caught the negro

Have they?

Tank's so mad because I caught him lying in this thread, on a story that somebody else had already been busted lying about.

If that isn't moronic enough, now he's calling attention to his own dumbfuckery by bumping it. I dunno, if I pulled a boner of this magnitude I'd want it to disappear as fast as possible but I can't help it -- I was born with brain cells.
then what happened to them? Somewhere you lost them. you should go get help and find them.

You must be very proud that only one thug did it. We've lost touch. Are you still doing the jungle bunny civilizations stuff?
We were never in touch. I dont do jungle bunny civilizations. However, I have researched cave monkeys more extensively.

We were never in touch. I dont do jungle bunny civilizations. However, I have researched cave monkeys more extensively.
sounds like your calling.

Its always good to know the truth and the history of those that wish harm to your people.

Its always good to know the truth and the history of those that wish harm to your people.
too bad those folks can't stop the violence in their own neighborhoods though. It's not the cops job. It's the neighborhoods job.

too bad those folks can't stop the violence in their own neighborhoods though. It's not the cops job. It's the neighborhoods job.
Yes its too bad cave monkeys cant stop the violence in their own neighborhoods. Makes sense. You guys are a violent people with nothing holding you back.

Not interested. I was the jungle bunny civilization that had me enraptured. It was almost like Unncle Remus all over again. Alas! White civilization has little need of explanation since it is in the realm of history and not fir for jungle bunny tales.

Come up with new jungle bunny stories. We'll right them down and save them for posterity as higher cultures have done for illiterate cultures for ages.

Not interested. It was the jungle bunny civilization that had me enraptured. It was almost like Unncle Remus all over again. Alas! White civilization has little need of explanation since it is in the realm of history and not fit for jungle bunny tales.

Come up with new jungle bunny stories. We'll right them down and save them for posterity as higher cultures have done for illiterate cultures for ages.

Yes its too bad cave monkeys cant stop the violence in their own neighborhoods. Makes sense. You guys are a violent people with nothing holding you back.
No cause we don't go where the so called cave monkeys are at. You and yours enjoy your violence, you make sure it makes the news nightly. We all stay away and enjoy our safe caves in the suburbs.

Not interested. It was the jungle bunny civilization that had me enraptured. It was almost like Unncle Remus all over again. Alas! White civilization has little need of explanation since it is in the realm of history and not fit for jungle bunny tales.

No cause we don't go where the so called cave monkeys are at. You and yours enjoy your violence, you make sure it makes the news nightly. We all stay away and enjoy our safe caves in the suburbs.
Yes you hang around other cave monkeys. You are the most violent race the earth has ever experienced. We know this because you have documented your own actions and bragged about it.

Not interested. I was the jungle bunny civilization that had me enraptured. It was almost like Unncle Remus all over again. Alas! White civilization has little need of explanation since it is in the realm of history and not fir for jungle bunny tales.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I concentrate on two things. Cave monkey antics and Black history on a global scale.

Forum List

Back