I guess you can't wait to have Orban or Erdogan leading you?
Good conservative principles
If Putin's Anal Plug fits, then you wear it, like you always do.

Obama kissed up to both Turkey and Putin, and pretty sure you are a brown noser cut from the same cloth.
Phew, thank god our golden rain hero didnt

So with the possibility of 44 turning cheek...…...is there any Dems left????? Other than the dingbats pushing to oust Trump?

Dream on vagina grabber and teen peeper supporter

You need help for that TDS.....

5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg
Interesting how trumpanzees seem preoccupied with anus

Obama kissed up to both Turkey and Putin, and pretty sure you are a brown noser cut from the same cloth.
So Trump peed on you, and you liked it?
Tell us more, Rusky.

You don't apparently.
Don't even know the difference between a noun and an adjective

ph3iron, in typical Hateful Leftist style, you think you're more intelligent than anyone who deigns to disagree with you. Your bitterness and hatefulness is unintelligent and unreasonable. The violence you and your side display every single day makes news everywhere, but you never admit you were wrong. Sickening. Despicable.
But wholly you and yours. I created some websites documenting a tiny fraction of your pathologies. Just a tiny fraction.

Ranting, Rioting, Spewing Bile, Physically Attacking - What's New?

People's Republic of California

Hateful Hillary

And now to my Ignore List you go. I have no time for haters like you who never post without subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

ciao brutto

Thanks.
I can't wait for the sources, not The Irish Times I presume?
As a millionaire who never voted for a dem in my life I just love everybody.
What's not to love, vacation homes, world travel, just amused at the trumpanzee rubes

So Trump peed on you, and you liked it?
Tell us more, Rusky.
Loved it, then I spanked him with a copy of time

You don't apparently.

ph3iron, in typical Hateful Leftist style, you think you're more intelligent than anyone who deigns to disagree with you. Your bitterness and hatefulness is unintelligent and unreasonable. The violence you and your side display every single day makes news everywhere, but you never admit you were wrong. Sickening. Despicable.
But wholly you and yours. I created some websites documenting a tiny fraction of your pathologies. Just a tiny fraction.

Hateful Hillary

And now to my Ignore List you go. I have no time for haters like you who never post without subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

ciao brutto

Thanks.
What's not to love, vacation homes, world travel, just amused at the trumpanzee rubes
Well, I took my antacid and checked the first
Daily signal???
Gateway pundit next?
You really should quit reading these commie websites??
Boy, this is fun, my Oz friends are collapsing at the USA intelligence

Bipartisan support AGAINST impeachment, suck it liberal scum.
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Five Republicans (Amo Houghton, Peter King, Connie Morella, Chris Shays and Mark Souder) voted against the first perjury charge. Eight more Republicans (Sherwood Boehlert, Michael Castle, Phil English, Nancy Johnson, Jay Kim, Jim Leach, John McHugh and Ralph Regula), but not Souder, voted against the obstruction charge. Twenty-eight Republicans voted against the second perjury charge, sending it to defeat, and eighty-one voted against the abuse of power charge.

That's right, rubes. Clinton was charged with "abuse of power".

So all your propagandists who have been telling you "abuse of power" is a made-up charge, which you have been brainlessly parroting, were lying to you.

But you just keep on drinking their piss. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. Getting dumber and dumber with each swig.

You don't apparently.

Hateful Hillary

ciao brutto

Thanks.
None of your rhetoric and vitriol can change the fact That Democrats are leaving The Democrat Party, and Trump will be re-elected and most likely the GOP will take back The House, because you corrupt bastards cannot be trusted with power.

That's right, rubes. Clinton was charged with "abuse of power".

So all your propagandists who have been telling you "abuse of power" is a made-up charge, which you have been brainlessly parroting, were lying to you.

But you just keep on drinking their piss. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. Getting dumber and dumber with each swig.
Do us a favor, Our Country, and find "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of Congress" listed in US CODE.

Asking the court to review whether a subpoena is lawful and The Democrats being in such a hurry to rubber stamp their hate fest and refusing to wait for The Court's Decision, is not "Obstruction of Congress" but it is "Abuse of Power" by Nasty Pelosi, Adolph Schiffler, and Nazi Nadler

Sincerely, and an honest man's best friend

Truth.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office. - Lindsay Graham

So like I said, one of the articles of impeachment the REPUBLICANS leveled against Bill Clinton was "Abuse of Power".

The ignorant tard herd today is acting like it is something the Democrats made up.

The piss drinking parroting rubes just get dumber and dumber every day.

Lindsay Graham is screeching his naked hypocrisy far and wide these days. In defense of a total pig.

Lindsay Graham is screeching his naked hypocrisy far and wide these days. In defense of a total pig.
Don't you think it's Schummer who is puking up hypocrisy all over our Great Country?

And why was Hunter Biden getting paid $100,000 a year from MBNA when he was not employed by them, and why his Dear Daddy was working on a BILL that benefited Predatory Lenders in Bankruptcy like MBNA?

Forum List

Back