#1 contender Cody Rhodes comes out as Cuban

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Interesting, as he isn't the first prominent Cuban to compete as a pro wrestler.

wwe.jpg

I love it too. It's a soap opera for men and women. Greatest show on earth.

As for Cody being a Cuban. Who cares. Have you seen his wife? She seems like a bitch but pretty

images

Brandi Rhodes is definitely a down to business kind of dame.

Brandi Rhodes is definitely a down to business kind of dame.

That was weird how she got fired from AEW and Cody went to WWE. I hope Cody beats Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.

I wonder if it has already been decided who will win. Or if it's up to Cody to convince management with his promos that he needs to win.

Cody will be a good face for the WWE if they do decide to let him win. And I hope Kevin Owens and Sami Zahn beat the Oso's for the WWE tag team championship. They certainly can carry the company both on the mic and in the ring.

KO and Sammy Zahn will be tag team champs and Cody will become the undisputed WWE champion at Wrestlemania.

I love it too. It's a soap opera for men and women. Greatest show on earth.

As for Cody being a Cuban. Who cares. Have you seen his wife? She seems like a bitch but pretty

images
do you think its real bobo?....because the polish dude believes they are what they say they are...

do you think its real bobo?....because the polish dude believes they are what they say they are...
Of course not. I forget that a percentage of the audience thinks it's real. That is pretty funny. I assume everyone else knows it's scripted. My grandfather swore it was real. He was there he saw the blood. LOL. But that was back when I was a kid. Today I assume everyone knows but I don't want to be the one to tell someone santa isn't real either.

I'm watching a documentary. Trish Stratus vs Lita. Remember them? They're still pretty hot even though they're old. Lita said it best. She wanted to be in a band or play sports. Being in wrestling was like being in both. The roar of the fans that rock stars get and the athleticism. It's better than real sports.

But how about MSU making the Sweet 16 huh?

And how about Gianni A22Kombo?

Forum List

Back