Zionist Organization of America awards former US President Trump rare honor

1) So an Organization that wants to strengthen the relationship between our two countries gave the former President an award for doing that? Why is that a bad thing? Why do you hate Israel having a strong relationship with the United States?

2) How is Trump the "daddy" of the Covid virus? It was from China, and he, in his quick action, did more to save lives in the United States then Xiden who's allowed far more deaths, even with three vaccines made available to him, and all the knowledge from the prior admin
1. Which benefits has USA of a 'strong relationship' with Israel? Numerous wars at behalf of it, $$$$ wasted trillions, tens of thousands deaths?
Wouldn't it better not to use the money for millions of homeless in the country, for medical insurance, for new roads, for infrastructure?
USA receives NOTHING from the 'strong relationship'

2. Unfortunately all 'conspiracy theories' have became truth now. Where CONvid-1984 virus coming from is still in discussion, but many tend to blame CIA
The fact is Trump did nothing to stop the scam and 'vaccination' which has already killed tens of millions worldwide

1. Which benefits has USA of a 'strong relationship' with Israel? Numerous wars at behalf of it, $$$$ wasted trillions, tens of thousands deaths?
Wouldn't it better not to use the money for millions of homeless in the country, for medical insurance, for new roads, for infrastructure?
USA receives NOTHING from the 'strong relationship'

2. Unfortunately all 'conspiracy theories' have became truth now. Where CONvid-1984 virus coming from is still in discussion, but many tend to blame CIA
The fact is Trump did nothing to stop the scam and 'vaccination' which has already killed tens of millions worldwide
1) we haven’t gotten in to numerous wars on behalf of israel. We got a democratic partner on the middle east, which has been important to fight terrorist

2) what conspiracy theories have been proven true? the vaccines aren’t killing millions…

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379​

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on 10 November 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35, "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination"

Of course 'great' friends of Trump

voltaire-says-never-tweet-2-8076-1448601870-3_dblbig.jpg
Fuck the UN - America needs to stop funding those rapists.

A Zionist is merely a person who supports self-determination for a people who experienced an absolutely horrific genocide, so yes, we ARE talking about Jews.

Zionism began in the late 19th century and was all about building a homeland for the Jews. Those who hate Israel hate the Jews.

This Russian troll Baron can tell any lie he likes, he's a vile Antisemite.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the problem.

Trump was very supportive of Israel, recognizing the Jews’ right to self-determination - especially in the midst of rising antisemitism. (Trump took action to fight against it, for example, on college campuses.) So this pro-Israel organization gave him an honor in recognition of it.

Israel is an ally.

We aren't talking about Jews ( by the way born-again Christians only are true Jews according to the Holy Bible ), we're talking about Zionists, it's a huge difference
A Zionist just means a Jew who supports Israel. What’s wrong with that?

I don’t understand the problem.

Trump was very supportive of Israel, recognizing the Jews’ right to self-determination - especially in the midst of rising antisemitism. (Trump took action to fight against it, for example, on college campuses.) So this pro-Israel organization gave him an honor in recognition of it.

Israel is an ally.

Baron hates Jews and hates America.

Simple.

The op is a hypocrite,he knows fauchi is evil yet ignores the very fact that his hero mass murderer Reagan who kissed the ass of the cia and their war mongering ways,was the asswipe president who appointed him a high position in power.he of course is going to evade that fact by saying it’s not true or that Reagan had no idea fauchi was so evil,yeah riiiiggggghhhhhtttttt. :cuckoo: Fucking hypocrite.

When he can’t counter facts thst trump is not evil in my first post on page one he always dodges,he changes the subject to the cia ass kisser warmonger reagan.mr wallstreet lover.

When trump was speaking one of many times on stage of getting hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide which has been proven to kill the virus,fauchi panicked and knocked trump from the podium and started overriding him saying the vaccines need to distributed.fauchi hates trump fir thst yet this dumbass wants to get us to belive trump is in with the elite to depopulate the world and thst Reagan was a peacemaker and not a mass murderer or thst he did not serve Wall Street. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Tds syndrome sufferer,can’t move on and forget the past,just whines constantly about trump mr America hater does.

When obomination became president,sure I made threads about his crimes WHEN he was president but once he got out of office I moved on,I did not keep making thread after thread after thread over big ears Kenyon man two years after the fact he was out of office,the America haters here like the op clearly can’t move on and talk about the present as myself and my friends have and do. :cuckoo:

You would think th op would stop farting and embassassing himself here,everytime he opens his mouth on trump and try’s to glamorize Wall Street lover Reagan,he just has shit all over his face in embararrassment :rofl:

As someone else said so well earlier besides myself,he has derailed his own thread with his own words,with shit on his face embarrassment,now that was my words there.:rofl::auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

Last edited:
The daddy of the CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic 'vaccine' becomes one of the greatest Zionists now.
ROFL
A good would-be GOP candidate for potus, indeed.

The Zionist Organization of America, which works to strengthen U.S.-Israel relations and combat anti-Israel bias, announced last Friday that it will award the “rarely given” Theodor Herzl Medallion to former U.S. President Donald Trump. In an email sent to its members, the ZOA said it was honoring the former president “for being the best friend Israel ever had in the White House.”

Zionist Organization of America awards former US President Trump rare honor

trump_western_wall_shutterstock_1544240867.jpg
HOLLLLLD on Buddy. DON"T you put this on Trump now. The Dems at the CDC.NIH, NAIAD ran this shit show admitting just this year that they LIED TO THE PRESIDENT, LIED about masking and LockDown and the Virus...and pretty damn soon, they gonna have to admit they lied about the 'Vaxxine' that is not a vaccine. THe left, Democrats, talked BIG PHARMA, their big donors, into DELAYING the Vaxx until after the Election. YOUR Side wanted all the glory of the Credit of the vaxxine and NOW. YOU. GOT IT.

Don't you put any of this ON President Trump. It's the left and their dumbass supporters/donors leftist run Big Tech/Big Corp/Big Media/Big Union that forced that NOW defunct shit show on the American People and DON"T YOU FORGET IT. Cause the rest of us are damn well gonna remember it FOR. EVER.

Y'all think y'all can have it both ways depending on which way the wind blows. no. NO you can't. AlGore is sure regretting inventing the internet now.

Forum List

Back