zionist influence in USA

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by buggerzion, Dec 9, 2003.

1. buggerzion

buggerzion Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no gripe against America. I like America and Americans. I lived there once. Good place.

My gripe is with politicicians around the world who toady to zionist demands, and in the terms of a so called " global economy " this has a negative effect on people, to the point that " terrosrism " may incur, indeed it has.

How about we stop and ask whythe terrorism is happening and remove zionists fro public office.

buggerzion:clap:

2. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Welcome, buggerzion.

In response, I would say this. Osama bin Laden gave three reasons why he hated America so much: American troops were stationed in Saudi Arabia, which contains the holiest shrines in Islam, and American presence there was supposedly profaning these places; American sanctions against Saddam Hussein and Iraq were supposedly killing millions of children; and America, as the Great Satan of the world, was helping Israel, the Little Satan and thorn in the side of the Middle Eastern Arab dictatorships, by providing aid to that country in various forms.

So that's is why the terrorism (or 9/11) happened. So what should we do about it? We can either acquiesce and give in to OBL's demands, in which case he would still hate us and still plot against us, or we could destrpy al-Qaeda. Bush chose the latter, and I think we are better off for it. However, I do think we should pull our troops out of Saudi Arabia. They serve no purpose, the Saudis don't like us, and I don't think we should be so kind to the Saudis.

3. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Dont you think that terrorism was happening for a long time BEFORE 9/11? Seems to me that I remember hijackings from libya and other arab countries long before the soviets invaded afghanistan and we recruited osama.

4. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    _________________________ ________________________

Yes,

but also consider the 'little satan' was born 50 years ago, fought for its sovereignty in the sixties, attacked Irans nuclear program decades ago, has had its own nukes for as long but hasn't used them.

the 'great Satan' has been blamed by Saddam for the hardships of his people since the Gulf War.

And there are even more american soldiers now in the holy land, closer to saudi arabia, in large part thanks to obl.

We 'recruited' osama to terrorism long before 9/11. In fact, I think the World Trade Center 'recruited' obl back in 1993. And there was a terrorist hijacking of a plane which crashed into a skyscraper back in the late 70s. 9/11 wasn't anything new. It just reached a larger audience because of the number of people it killed.

5. buggerzion

buggerzion Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Little Satan is telling everyone else what to do and think.
    Also, terrorism doesn't happen for nothing.

No one is asking them why they are doing this. Te globalists cannot afford to ask the terrorists why, as tey might receive a sensible answer.

The bankers have had their global economics enforced by armies and people in the 3rd world, including Moslems have a right to complain.

Unfortunately There will be more of this

:ali: until we start asking questions

Buggerzion:(

6. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Originally posted by buggerzion
    Little Satan is telling everyone else what to do and think.
    Also, terrorism doesn't happen for nothing.

____________________ ________________________
    Sorry zion, you misinterpreted the tone of my statement.

The depiction of isreal as a 'little satan' is nothing more than clever propoganda by a bunch of wahhabists who have been plotting the end of Judeo-secular Isreal since its inception in the middle east at the end of WWII, which somehow has been picked up by a few misinformed academics. The zionist spectre on the face of the USA is nothing more than a pale reflection of obl's own inner workings, and other anti-semetic anti-west propagandists.

No one is asking them why they are doing this. Te globalists cannot afford to ask the terrorists why, as tey might receive a sensible answer.

Qaeda has been around for t0o long. Terrorism has been a blight for two decades. Time and again journalists, and governments, and the UN, and Barbara Walters have sought that very answer. And they have not found one yet. Why? There isn't one, unless you believe in the predetermination of allah.

The bankers have had their global economics enforced by armies and people in the 3rd world, including Moslems have a right to complain.

Unfortunately There will be more of this

Muslims aren't complaining.

Terroristic fundamentalists are complaining, blowing up anything that leaves the narrow path they have ascribed to the world. As for that global economics oppression, would you prefer that we give all our earnings to the ummah until allah wills them to use it for their new stretch bmw?

:ali: until we start asking questions
    When Yaser asks a question and pays attention to the answer, it will have been less then a fraction of a percent of all the asking that has been done on our part.

7. buggerzion

buggerzion Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You appear to base your discussion on the right of Israel to exist.It has no right to do so, although I accept it does. Naturally the Palestinians will not be satified with the terms offered so far, why should they. They had their land stolen from them.

I understand your point re the Wahhabists, but the fact remains the Wahhabists or any other group would not do what they do, if it wasn't for the wet nursing of Israel by western powers, and jewish representation in the global economy which is ruining other countries.

The blame for terrorism I lay straight at the zionist door. Zionists. incidently brought terrorism to that part of the world

buggerzion:)

8. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    You appear to base your discussion on the right of Israel to exist.It has no right to do so, although I accept it does. Naturally the Palestinians will not be satified with the terms offered so far, why should they. They had their land stolen from them.
    ______________________ ______________________
    I used to think like this, but then I realized the contradictory nature of this argument. Isreal was formed by the Allies after WWII as a safe haven for jews in that area of the middle east, of which about 40,000 jewish arab civilians had been massacred by arab supporters of the axis powers. It was also a reaffirmation of the long squelched history of jewish civilization, which has its last relics in Jerusalem, right in view of the great boulder of Muhammed.
    I objected to it because all I knew at the time was that Isreal had been formed arbitrarily by the UN, and many jews were immigrating to a land they had not had sovereignty over since they were conquered by the romans, that was now filled with a bunch of poor arabs who did not want them there. Certainly it was part of some strategy. I didn't realize a jewish population had survived there. I also knew there were certain limitations in the Isreali government which ensured maintenance of jewish dominance in Isreal's government. However, in light of the massacres that occured in WWII, the wars of the arab nations on Isreal since its inception, and the current outpouring of hatred from arabs to Isreali jews, I can't say it was an irrational choice.
    And now the citizens of Isreal have lived through all of this. Some families have been citizens for more than a generation.

And then I realized that palestine was nothing more than a creation of some shrewd people:

"I understand your point re the Wahhabists, but the fact remains the Wahhabists or any other group would not do what they do, if it wasn't for the wet nursing of Israel by western powers, and jewish representation in the global economy which is ruining other countries."Bugger

The fact is that palestine did not even exist as palestine until the last decade. The fact is that arab nations have largely been wet nursing Palestine, even before it was Palestine because they already lost the legitimate fight against Isreal twenty years ago. If they simply annexed it and killed all the jews they would doom themselves politically against the west. The fact is that Arafat and his various anti-Isrealis have been operating for decades against Isreal, using tactics of massive misinformation campaigns[denial of the holocaust, etc.], advocation within the educational system of 'martyrdom', abuse of diplomatic means of peace to delay the situation, on and on. Because they can't use conventional means of war, or peace, which would give their supposed nation responsibility for their actions, they train the population to commit murderous acts in the name of allah, and say it is nothing more than a popular movement. And they say Palestine is too weak of a nation to control its population. Sharon has been at the head of Isreal for less than five years, and has had to deal with the necessity for 24/7 vigilance against the brainwashed 'martyrs'.

The blame for terrorism I lay straight at the zionist door. Zionists. incidently brought terrorism to that part of the world
    ______________________ ______________________
    Nope, terrorism has always existed in that part of the world.
    Westerners brought modern medicine, coca-cola and pizza and it was declared the work of infidels.

9. NightTrain

NightTrain VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    What? Explain this little gem, please.

Also, I'd like to invite you to lay out your factual arguments as to how Israel controls other nations' economies and the banking system.

I don't want you to trot out some bullshit article from Al-Jazeera, I want you to back up your rediculous statements with respected news sources.

Eagerly awaiting your responses!

NT

10. buggerzion

buggerzion Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well night train,

It should be said that in matters such as these, there is noi such thing as a respected news source. I notice you question the respectablilty of Al-Jazeera!

The neocons are almost entirely Jewish as is the federal reserve, aprivately owned organisation.

There you have the influence on the USA. It's not a secret. Given we are instructed we shall live in a global economy, led from the U.S these people have an influence on other countries.

My own Prime Minister is a known zionist lackey. He's infamous for it!

Terrorism was brought to the area by the Haganah and the Irgun, zionist terror groups who murdered British staff and civilians and I can nevergive them a State them for that:(