zionist influence in USA

Originally posted by buggerzion
That was not proof re WMD, you fuckwit,

Furthermore, I wonder why this very same article was emailed to me to begin with then. I've never posted in this thread until today. This dipshit asked for my direct email address in the thread where he stated "The only reason the US went into Iraq was for WMD" I asked for proof, this article is what he emailed me. If this article "shows the zionists behind Bush who ARE responsible" why in the hell would it be emailed to me as proof that WMD were the sole reason? Damn, this dope can't even keep up with his own lies! LOL

I pity the next message board you come across.

Hey buggerzonzion: When I weighy your heart you definitely will not go with the good guys. I'm for getting rid of all those who are against Zionists and Jackels. Ignorance is no excuse for ignorance.

Originally posted by buggerzion
Be with you later chaps. Just gathering the info. I will admit if I'm wromg! I also have to answer over 100 emails. I received 300 this morning:)

Very interesting dialogue going on here.
I kinda have to agree with Buggerzion, (despite some of his evidence). I definately agree with the notion of a Zionist influence on politics in the west.
But, I also must admit that it will be a difficult task to prove as well.

Correction: The jewish "in theory" (if you will) was originally created in 1897 in the UK. This document was called the Balfour Declaration. This called on the plan to adopt the then country of Palestine to Israel within 50 years. And to name Jerusalem as its capital within 100 years.
The state or area of Palestine did exist during WW2. In fact, if one checked Ariel Sharon's birth certificate, you will see that it says "Palestinian" for nationality.

Be safe

"The blame for terrorism I lay straight at the zionist door. Zionists. incidently brought terrorism to that part of the world"

This is the quote that NT demanded BZ support. AP articles are not likely to be found on events from the early 20th century, but this terrorism is well documented and acknowledged by Israel.

From Wikipedia:
In the 1930s and 1940s, two Jewish underground organizations, the Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern gang, were responsible for a number of terrorist acts:

-During the period 1937-1939, the Irgun conducted a campaign of marketplace bombings and other acts of violence that in total killed hundreds of Arabs.
-The King David Hotel bombing on July 26, 1946, killing 91.
-The bombing of the British Embassy in Rome, also in 1946.
-Assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo in 1944.
-Assassinated the UN mediator Count Bernadotte in September, 1948 for his allegedly pro-Arabic conduct during the cease-fire negotiations.
-Are claimed to be responsible for the massacres of hundreds of Arab villagers and the forced exile of thousands. In particular, on April 9th, 1948 a military operation at Deir Yassin.
-In 1947, killed two British hostages, sergeants who had been taken prisoner and later killed in response to British refusal to cancel the death sentence of two Jewish activists in Akko prison. --Also, killed several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government.
-Attacked British military airfields and railways several times in 1946.
-Destroyed bridges over the Jordan River.

http://www.state.de.us/cjc/history.htm
"The history of terrorism dates back at least 1500 years when Jewish resistance groups (66 - 72 A.D.) known as Zealots killed Roman soldiers and destroyed Roman property."

Forum List

Back