Zionist cowards celebrate murdering babies and women

Hebrew-language Telegram channel with 90,000 followers celebrates genocide of Gaza, writing quips about the most gruesome images of Palestinians massacred by Israeli bombs.
This is just from the last 3 days, but it goes back more than a year.

Zionist sadism is unparalleled.

You don’t seem to have any problem with Hamas targeting civilians in an orchestrated series of massacres.

You aren’t anti-Zionist. You’re just an antiSemitic lowlife.

No, we just want them nuked to oblivion. Problem solved.
Are you sure you want to nuke two million people? What the Hamas did is despicable, but so were the suicide bombers whose families got paid by Saddam Hussein for killing Jews, and twice that if an American in the area of the suicide bomb died. I read Madeline Albright's Secretary of State's on warning Americans to stay out of several countries in the Middle East due to hatred of America countries like Iraq and the Palestinians who frequently killed Israelis with suicide bombers. I'm hearing Fox News warning about the consequences of escalating the war going on in Gaza.

Prayers up for peace on earth. Extermination is not an answer that would produce peace. The terrorists' error was trying to exterminate the Jews en mass. This wouldn't be going on had President Trump been in the Oval Office.

Through extensive investigative efforts, Eekad has uncovered covert Israeli Telegram channels responsible for disseminating violent, sadistic, and criminal content.

📍
These channels display flagrant disregard for basic principles of human dignity, actively endorsing the mistreatment and ridicule of deceased Palestinians, their injuries, and their remains.
📍
They also incite violence against innocent children and women and publish videos that offer undeniable evidence of gruesome acts involving the mutilation of corpses.

Wow. Terrorism begets terrorism!! Thanks for the expose'.

You have never seen Zionist cowards on this very forum calling for genocide of Palestinians?
Only because they deserve it. Palestinians are a virus that kills indiscriminately. There is no way to live peacefully with smallpox. It had to be eradicated

Zionists only follow their scripture..

Murdering babies, > 1000 children and women is all justified according to their belief.

War crimes:
Other serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in international armed conflict, within the established framework of international law, namely, any of the following acts:

1. Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;
  2. Intentionally directing attacks against civilian objects, that is, objects which are not military objectives

Are you sure you want to nuke two million people? What the Hamas did is despicable, but so were the suicide bombers whose families got paid by Saddam Hussein for killing Jews, and twice that if an American in the area of the suicide bomb died. I read Madeline Albright's Secretary of State's on warning Americans to stay out of several countries in the Middle East due to hatred of America countries like Iraq and the Palestinians who frequently killed Israelis with suicide bombers. I'm hearing Fox News warning about the consequences of escalating the war going on in Gaza.

Prayers up for peace on earth. Extermination is not an answer that would produce peace. The terrorists' error was trying to exterminate the Jews en mass. This wouldn't be going on had President Trump been in the Oval Office.
You dont understand. Hamas, a outlet of Radical Islam (funded by Iran) wants to completely destroy Israel. Once that is done, the Iran wants to destroy America. Either the complete destruction is soon, or there will be millions dead.

"I sent Congress an urgent budget request to fund America’s national security needs to support our critical partners, including Israel and Ukraine. It’s a smart investment that’s going to pay dividends for American security for generations."
Translation:
“Wiping out generations of palestinians is a smart investment, that will pay dividends for american security for generations.”-Genocide Joe

“God commands us to kill children” - Rabbi Yaron Reuven Hardline cleric of Israel.

Killing, mutilating children ..Killing,mutilating, and raping women
Burning a father and son alive in an oven

‼️
Israel has committed many horrific crimes in just this Palestinian village alone

They were always a terrorist State, and they will do the same in Gaza..

If it comes to that, the yes! Turn that area into a self lighting parking lot.

Forum List

Back