Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev

"...They're living on Planet Conspiracy Theory..."

BushLaugh2.jpg
obama_laughing.jpg

Also, watch this video. Listen to what the man says at 5:50 and 6:10.

9/11 Building 7 Explained - YouTube

Tell me what you think of the video. I found it kind of interesting

I didn't hear anything about the 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration exhibited by WTC7 over eight stories that critics of the government's Official Conspiracy Theory offer as proof of controlled demolition.

There are other forums more suited to this discussion; however, it seems clear that enough doubt about what happened on 911 exists to warrant a full public investigation with all testimony taken under oath.

Those supporting the government on this issue want no part of any new investigation, and they never will as long as any of the principals are still alive.

I didn't hear anything about the 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration exhibited by WTC7 over eight stories that critics of the government's Official Conspiracy Theory offer as proof of controlled demolition.

There are other forums more suited to this discussion; however, it seems clear that enough doubt about what happened on 911 exists to warrant a full public investigation with all testimony taken under oath.

Those supporting the government on this issue want no part of any new investigation, and they never will as long as any of the principals are still alive.

Well it does seem very unusual George, but I'm just having trouble picturing government officials sitting in a conference room and planning an attack on their own soil.
Building 7 is definitely a weird case, but I am a rational person, so I will always tend to side with the rational explanations.

To be honest, I don't think we will EVER know he 100% truth on building 7

Looks like the good dhimmi is giving his new friends a pass for the atrocity they committed on 9/11. Perhaps Georgie Boy, instead of running to conspiracy sites should research the debunking of the myths surrounding 9/11. Just be thankful, Georgie Boy, that they didn't have the chance to commit the atrocities they planned for Los Angeles and Chicago. I am sure you would not have wanted the inconveniences you would have experienced in your city if they had been successful. Say, do these conspiracy sites also bring up the bombings in Spain and England and try to blame it on others?

Well it does seem very unusual George, but I'm just having trouble picturing government officials sitting in a conference room and planning an attack on their own soil.
Building 7 is definitely a weird case, but I am a rational person, so I will always tend to side with the rational explanations.

I think this pretty much explains what happened to Bldg. No. 7.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

I think this pretty much explains what happened to Bldg. No. 7.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

What is it Hoss with these conspiracy nuts? Maybe they can't stand the fact that it was their precious arabs who did it. Or maybe they are just plain nuts. I've told them time and again that Bush and Cheney (wearing yarmulkes of course) flew the planes into the buildings and parachuted just before impact and the 5 dancing Israeli's set the charges that imploded the towers.

Looks like the good dhimmi is giving his new friends a pass for the atrocity they committed on 9/11. Perhaps Georgie Boy, instead of running to conspiracy sites should research the debunking of the myths surrounding 9/11. Just be thankful, Georgie Boy, that they didn't have the chance to commit the atrocities they planned for Los Angeles and Chicago. I am sure you would not have wanted the inconveniences you would have experienced in your city if they had been successful. Say, do these conspiracy sites also bring up the bombings in Spain and England and try to blame it on others?

From October 2001:

"To the question 'Why do the terrorists hate us?' Americans could be pardoned for answering, 'Why should we care?' The immediate reaction to the murder of 5,000 innocents is anger, not analysis.

"Yet anger will not be enough to get us through what is sure to be a long struggle. For that we will need answers.

"The ones we have heard so far have been comforting but familiar.

"We stand for freedom and they hate it. We are rich and they envy us. We are strong and they resent this. All of which is true. But there are billions of poor and weak and oppressed people around the world. They don't turn planes into bombs.

"They don't blow themselves up to kill thousands of civilians.

"If envy were the cause of terrorism, Beverly Hills, Fifth Avenue and Mayfair would have become morgues long ago. There is something stronger at work here than deprivation and jealousy.

"Something that can move men to kill but also to die."

The Politics Of Rage: Why Do They Hate Us? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

With respect...

Fuck 'em...

They knock over two of our buildings, we knock over two of their countries...

They kill 3,000 of ours, we kill 300,000 of theirs...

And the next time it happens, an airburst over one of their Special Places, to cook it down...

No...

They know now what will happen if they do it again...

I don't think they'll be messing with us on such a scale again anytime soon...

And, as I said before, if they hate us...

Fuck 'em...

With respect...

Fuck 'em...

And the next time it happens, an airburst over one of their Special Places, to cook it down...

No...

Fuck 'em...

Fuck Wesley:

"'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.' [147]"

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From October 2001:

"To the question 'Why do the terrorists hate us?' Americans could be pardoned for answering, 'Why should we care?' The immediate reaction to the murder of 5,000 innocents is anger, not analysis.

"Yet anger will not be enough to get us through what is sure to be a long struggle. For that we will need answers.

"We stand for freedom and they hate it. We are rich and they envy us. We are strong and they resent this. All of which is true. But there are billions of poor and weak and oppressed people around the world. They don't turn planes into bombs.

"If envy were the cause of terrorism, Beverly Hills, Fifth Avenue and Mayfair would have become morgues long ago. There is something stronger at work here than deprivation and jealousy.

Georgie Boy really makes the perfect dhimmi since he hates America too. I don't think it would ever go through this dhimmi's mind that these Muslims want to take over the world for Islam and they hate us for being Infidels.. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, why don't you tell us why they hate those of other religions that they are so busy murdering them? Why not ask a Hindu or a Buddhist why the Muslims hate them? As far as these Muslims willing to die, have you ever thought that the prospect of the beautiful houris in the Islamic Paradise is a great incentive to do yourself in while you take out innocent others with you? I guess that is why the Sunnis are busy taking out the Shiites and the Shiites are taking out the Sunnis (and America really has nothing to do with their killing each other since they have been killing each other down through the ages). Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, aren't you glad that your new friends didn't get a chance to hit Los Angeles? Your food stamps (which you admitted you had received) might have been held up while the city was trying to recover. As an aside, it was pretty amazing to see a Muslim woman post that she wanted to see all Hindus (all 850 million of them) eradicated in India just so Islam could rule India. Can you imagine the hatred toward the Hindus in India just because they are governing that country and not the Muslims?

With respect...

Fuck 'em...

No...

Fuck 'em...

Fuck Wesley:

"'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.' [147]"

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wesley Clark Goes From 4-Star General to Reality TV Punchline
Wesley Clark Goes From 4-Star General to Reality TV Punchline | Danger Room | Wired.com

"...Fuck Wesley:..."

Oh, and, DO note, that his 2003 book relates a conversation that occurred A-F-T-E-R the 9-11 bombings; not before.

If that conversation had occurred BEFORE 9-11, then I would say you were onto something.

But AFTER 9-11... not so much... just war-plans chatter; exploring possibilities and worst-case scenarios.

Last edited:

From October 2001:

Georgie Boy really makes the perfect dhimmi since he hates America too. I don't think it would ever go through this dhimmi's mind that these Muslims want to take over the world for Islam and they hate us for being Infidels.. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, why don't you tell us why they hate those of other religions that they are so busy murdering them? Why not ask a Hindu or a Buddhist why the Muslims hate them? As far as these Muslims willing to die, have you ever thought that the prospect of the beautiful houris in the Islamic Paradise is a great incentive to do yourself in while you take out innocent others with you? I guess that is why the Sunnis are busy taking out the Shiites and the Shiites are taking out the Sunnis (and America really has nothing to do with their killing each other since they have been killing each other down through the ages). Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, aren't you glad that your new friends didn't get a chance to hit Los Angeles? Your food stamps (which you admitted you had received) might have been held up while the city was trying to recover. As an aside, it was pretty amazing to see a Muslim woman post that she wanted to see all Hindus (all 850 million of them) eradicated in India just so Islam could rule India. Can you imagine the hatred toward the Hindus in India just because they are governing that country and not the Muslims?

What's the common stain between shit like Hossie and bin Laden?
Let's ask the "good" one:

"Osama bin Laden has an answer--religion.

"For him and his followers, this is a holy war between Islam and the Western world. Most Muslims disagree. Every Islamic country in the world has condemned the attacks of Sept. 11.

"To many, bin Laden belongs to a long line of extremists who have invoked religion to justify mass murder and spur men to suicide.

"The words 'thug'" 'zealot' and 'assassin' all come from ancient terror cults--Hindu, Jewish and Muslim, respectively--that believed they were doing the work of God.

Were you doing the work of God in My Lai, Shit-stain?

"...Fuck Wesley:..."

Oh, and, DO note, that his 2003 book relates a conversation that occurred A-F-T-E-R the 9-11 bombings; not before.

If that conversation had occurred BEFORE 9-11, then I would say you were onto something.

But AFTER 9-11... not so much... just war-plans chatter; exploring possibilities and worst-case scenarios.

Note also the conversation took place TWO MONTHS after 9/11 and already included plans for a five year campaign to topple regimes in SEVEN Arab countries. Maybe the chattering possibilities or worse case scenarios become something when the bombs start falling on your block?

From October 2001:

What's the common stain between shit like Hossie and bin Laden?
Let's ask the "good" one:

"Osama bin Laden has an answer--religion.

"For him and his followers, this is a holy war between Islam and the Western world. Most Muslims disagree. Every Islamic country in the world has condemned the attacks of Sept. 11.

"To many, bin Laden belongs to a long line of extremists who have invoked religion to justify mass murder and spur men to suicide.

"The words 'thug'" 'zealot' and 'assassin' all come from ancient terror cults--Hindu, Jewish and Muslim, respectively--that believed they were doing the work of God.

Were you doing the work of God in My Lai, Shit-stain?

Aren't you a little confused here, Georgie Boy, calling someone "shit-stain" when that appellation strictly belong to you since you were the one who after only ten days of basic training faked a bad back to get out. Meanwhile, as you can see, Georgie Boy completely overlooks all the others the Muslims are killing -- Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, and even Muslims of different sects -- even though the U.S. and their allies have nothing to do with what is happening to these people. Perhaps, Georgie Boy, you can show your admiration for Bin Laden by actually converting to Islam and following the orders of those who came after him since it is apparent that you hate this country (just like they do). I hope the viewers take notice when Georgie Boy thinks someone is getting the better of him, out comes the vulgarities.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRC7TXtM7o]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Tinmore, I'm interested in knowing what you think happened September 11, 2001 (honestly) . As detailed as you can be please. The alleged 'planning' and aftermath.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRC7TXtM7o]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Tinmore, I'm interested in knowing what you think happened September 11, 2001 (honestly) . As detailed as you can be please. The alleged 'planning' and aftermath.

When I watched those buildings fall on September 11, 2001 my first thought was that is impossible. Those buildings cannot collapse like that.

That said, we have not had a real investigation of 911. We don't know what happened or who did it. Those questions have never even been asked. Who had the motive? who had the means? Who benefited? Why don't we have the answeres to these basic investigative questions?

What are they trying to hide?

Forum List

Back