Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

The court deemed out self defense. Anybody would get away with killing somebody in self defense.
Except it wasn't self defense. We have only his word on that. He isn't believable. He set up the whole situation when he left his vehicle and followed Trayvon instead of waiting for the police, followed Trayvon and carried a loaded gun. As far as reality: Trayvon may have been acting in self defense: in fact, that's very likely as some stranger scary guy was following him. That Zimmerman was acting in self defense is not a fact, it is a theory, a self serving one for those who want the black kid to be the bad guy.
We don't have just his word we have a TRIAL and the VERDICT of a Jury that believed him and so ruled.
The trial and jury verdict only prove that the jury found him not guilty based on their opinions of the evidence. He was never proven innocent. If the tables were turned and a black man hunted down and killed a white boy, your opinion would be just the opposite.
Except it wasn't self defense. We have only his word on that. He isn't believable. He set up the whole situation when he left his vehicle and followed Trayvon instead of waiting for the police, followed Trayvon and carried a loaded gun. As far as reality: Trayvon may have been acting in self defense: in fact, that's very likely as some stranger scary guy was following him. That Zimmerman was acting in self defense is not a fact, it is a theory, a self serving one for those who want the black kid to be the bad guy.
Trayvon didn't go home which he could have easily done and/or called the police. His limited intellect and violent impulse turned him around, stalk and attack the "creepy ass cracker".

No theory about it. For all the whining, this was an open-and-shut case from the get go.
Esmeralda is trying to say his actions sense means he wasn't defending himself. Even if he is a Scum bag the courts can't try him for murder again.
They can try him for another murder, which he may very well do, given his behavior and personality.
Prove he murdered anybody.

Yeah if he murders somebody they can try him.

[
Being a dick to your wife and road rage equals murderer?

Good luck convincing a jury.

If/when he does murder somebody, than he will likely be convicted.

When he does murder someone, we are going to wonder why we didn't lock him up the FIRST time he killed someone.
You shouldn't, you can't lock somebody up if the prosecution couldn't prove guilt.

Uh, no, I wonder why the cops and prosecutors and jurors didn't do their job.

Not that the job didnt' need to be done.

[
Being a dick to your wife and road rage equals murderer?

Good luck convincing a jury.

If/when he does murder somebody, than he will likely be convicted.

When he does murder someone, we are going to wonder why we didn't lock him up the FIRST time he killed someone.
You shouldn't, you can't lock somebody up if the prosecution couldn't prove guilt.

Uh, no, I wonder why the cops and prosecutors and jurors didn't do their job.

Not that the job didnt' need to be done.
So your contention is that the jury, the police, and the prosecution were all in a conspiracy to make sure Zimmerman got away with murder? That doesn't seem likely.

You said there was sometimes a difference between murder and homicide. According to my count thats two words. Why are you posting definitions of one and not just...yanno, explaining yourself.
I never said any such thing, perhaps you would care to quote me?

Once again for the slow you claimed Martin was murdered. He was not. He was killed in self defense while he attempted to kill Zimmerman. And so a Court of law decided.

No Murder was committed you retard.

:rofl: Oh so he died from natural causes then? :rofl: bye stupid
You still haven't figured out that there is sometimes a difference between murder and homicide.

Seriously, you're in JoeB territory.

My Bad that was Meathead....Since both of you folded when I asked for the difference I thought you were the same person

You said there was sometimes a difference between murder and homicide. According to my count thats two words. Why are you posting definitions of one and not just...yanno, explaining yourself.

murder and homicide are NOT the same thing

The killing of one human being by another human being.

Murder is the ILLEGAL killing of a human being by another human being.

EVERY murder is homicide, but not every homicide is murder.
homicide legal definition of homicide

Under stand your ground the only difference between murder and homicide is blaming it on the dead guy

Under stand your ground the only difference between murder and homicide is blaming it on the dead guy
Why do you expect us to educate you when those who were responsible have miserably failed? I lay that on inner-city schools and their anxiousness to graduate thugs like Michael Brown, colleges like that which accepted him and, of course, those who influenced your life the most as you failed to grow up. Before you move on to "trickier" things like law, you would do well to write coherent sentences.

Why do you expect us to educate you when those who were responsible have miserably failed?

You confuse educating someone with adding substance to what you say. You said there was a difference. I asked what the difference was and you and RetiredGyn gave the same typical answer almost like choreography. Sorry but that makes both of you look unoriginal.

I lay that on inner-city schools and their anxiousness to graduate thugs like Michael Brown, colleges like that which accepted him and, of course, those who influenced your life the most as you failed to grow up. Before you move on to "trickier" things like law, you would do well to write coherent sentences.

Ok so whats the difference again or you gonna tell me another story to avoid backing what you stated?

As usual, you miss the mark. The subject is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone. It reveals his violent nature.

Actually the subject is about liberals like you feigning outrage. It is about you pathetic race baiting morons on the left manipulated by hype of the left wing media. It is about me pointing out to you how much you really do not care how many black children are killed each day in this country.

Me proving that, by showing how much you do not care how many black children were killed by other blacks shows what I am saying is true.

Now, go fuck yourself you stupid left wing, brainwashed sock puppet.
You're unhinged again. This is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone ... which explains why you're trying to divert the topic to something else.

Why don't you explain to us, you fucking ignorant hack, why it is news that Zimmerman threatened someone?

Explain to all of us, why this is news, and why a fucking pathetic liberal posted this story.

You know what? You do not need to explain it to us.

A 17 year old kid buying candy and a soda. No wonder Republicans are terrified.

That was a quote by Rdean. Apparently this was not about Zimmerman threatening someone, but I did not see any post by you pointing that out to rdean.

You fucking double talking hypocrite. Do not tell me what this thread is about. This is about a pathetic attempt by a fucking left wing hack to try and tell us how right they were in regards to the Trayvon Martin case.

If you are trying to convince me that it is anything else, go kick fucking rocks you hack.

We all know what this is about, and it is affirmed by the moron rdean.

Having said that, none you care how many black kids were killed last weekend in this country. Which, only further proves that I am right when I say you do not care. It only affirms that all of you are nothing but political opportunists who are nothing but stink little pawns of a race baiting, race dividing media.

You fucking blob.

Didn't Zimmerman prove now he is a stalker, and doesn't it practically prove he was stalking Trayvon?

It is obvious to a two-year-old that he was stalking Apperson, but no that couldn't have happened with Trayvon.
You are beyond stupid. Zimmerman had an appointment at that building. Or perhaps you can provide proof he did not?

You are an all-day sucker to believe Zimmerman had an appointment there simply because he said so. Only die-hard Zimmerman lovers could fall for this. :lol:

I never said any such thing, perhaps you would care to quote me?

Once again for the slow you claimed Martin was murdered. He was not. He was killed in self defense while he attempted to kill Zimmerman. And so a Court of law decided.

A lot of people still believe Martin was murdered, and that is their right. Would you force them to believe otherwise if let's say hypothetically it were possible?

Meh, murder is murder and I think most people see it that way.
"Murder is murder" is a tautology and thus doubtlessly true. What happened to Martin was not murder according the doctrine of self defense and most people agree. After the trial, only hard-core race pimps and the ignorant were still calling it murder.

What is important is now after he threatened to murder someone and not what was after the trial.

Meh, murder is murder and I think most people see it that way.
"Murder is murder" is a tautology and thus doubtlessly true. What happened to Martin was not murder according the doctrine of self defense and most people agree. After the trial, only hard-core race pimps and the ignorant were still calling it murder.

What is important is now after he threatened to murder someone and not what was after the trial.
Not that important. He it's just some guy.

We don't have just his word we have a TRIAL and the VERDICT of a Jury that believed him and so ruled.
The trial and jury verdict only prove that the jury found him not guilty based on their opinions of the evidence. He was never proven innocent. If the tables were turned and a black man hunted down and killed a white boy, your opinion would be just the opposite.
Trayvon didn't go home which he could have easily done and/or called the police. His limited intellect and violent impulse turned him around, stalk and attack the "creepy ass cracker".

No theory about it. For all the whining, this was an open-and-shut case from the get go.
Esmeralda is trying to say his actions sense means he wasn't defending himself. Even if he is a Scum bag the courts can't try him for murder again.
They can try him for another murder, which he may very well do, given his behavior and personality.
You hate guns we get it.

People can't hate it when a likely murderer has a gun.

You hate guns we get it.

And yet you have no evidence he is a likely murderer. He has in fact not murdered anyone at all. Once again your hatred and obsession are wrong. He was found NOT GUILTY by a JURY of his peers as required by law. In the eyes of the law he is in fact INNOCENT since one is innocent till proven guilty. He killed Martin in self defense. That by definition is not murder. Further he still LEGALLY has a carry permit which allows him to carry concealed. So finding him outside his doctors office with a concealed firearm is also NO CRIME.

Actually, the difference is how the jury finds..

You hate guns we get it.

And yet you have no evidence he is a likely murderer. He has in fact not murdered anyone at all. Once again your hatred and obsession are wrong. He was found NOT GUILTY by a JURY of his peers as required by law. In the eyes of the law he is in fact INNOCENT since one is innocent till proven guilty. He killed Martin in self defense. That by definition is not murder. Further he still LEGALLY has a carry permit which allows him to carry concealed. So finding him outside his doctors office with a concealed firearm is also NO CRIME.

Come on , soldier to soldier. George is a loose cannon who needs an ass whipping.

You hate guns we get it.

Come on , soldier to soldier. George is a loose cannon who needs an ass whipping.
He is a private citizen hounded by the press and retards. he is not national news and never should have been. He killed someone in self defense and should never have been charged with a crime. Every charge after that was mostly made up and hyped by the Liberal media in an effort to railroad him. Leave him alone and quit making him national news.

You hate guns we get it.

He is a private citizen hounded by the press and retards. he is not national news and never should have been. He killed someone in self defense and should never have been charged with a crime. Every charge after that was mostly made up and hyped by the Liberal media in an effort to railroad him. Leave him alone and quit making him national news.

Oh, he most certainly should have been charged with a crime, Those were at best questionable circumstances.

I agree with the rest of your post.

You hate guns we get it.

As much as a dozen people in this thread have said Zimmerman will kill somebody again or something to that effect. Then I can call him a likely murderer, likely to do it again.

Forum List

Back