Zimmerman shooter now charged with attempted murder

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well well well. Take notice all you left wing assholes who were taking Apperson's lies about old George at face value and hoping Zimmerman would be charged, you were wrong.

Dead wrong.

Matthew Apperson charges for firing shots at George Zimmerman upgraded Daily Mail Online

Prosecutor upgrades charge against man accused of firing shot at George Zimmerman to attempted murder
  • Charges against Matthew Apperson, 36, were upgraded from aggravated assault and battery to attempted second-degree murder on Thursday
  • Apperson allegedly fired a gun into George Zimmerman's car during a traffic run-in on May 11
  • Apperson also now faces an aggravated assault charge and a charge of shooting into an occupied vehicle
29C18DF400000578-0-image-a-56_1434659237912.jpg

Never could figure out how a person could be charged for being shot AT.

If attempted murder is proven, he should receive the appropriate punishment. I'm just glad Zimmie will spend the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder, and hopefully, the realization that he is one of the most hated people in the country.

Who wooda thunk it? It wasn't open season on Zimmerman after all no matter what the president or the idiotic administration said.

Republicans think Trayvon Martin got what he deserved after being stalked, chased down and shot at point blank range and all he tried to do was stand his ground.

Republicans think Trayvon Martin got what he deserved after being stalked, chased down and shot at point blank range and all he tried to do was stand his ground.
If Martin had killed Zimmerman, by the same logic that let Zimmerman walk Martin would also be free. Though perhaps more justified because he was being stalked by an armed maniac.

If Martin had killed Zimmerman, by the same logic that let Zimmerman walk Martin would also be free. Though perhaps more justified because he was being stalked by an armed maniac.

Logic would call for that, but I fear reality wouldn't have agreed.

Me too. But it's a fun scenario to present to the Zimmerman groupies.

It didn't. Republicans sent how much money to defend Zimmerman? I suspect they wish they could do what he did and get away with it.

Forum List

Back