Yuma County school board member set to plead guilty for 2020 election fraud.

You meant to say 16 investigations ongoing right? Not 16 potential votes. 16 INVESTIGATIONS.
See the difference?
That's OK champ, even smart people get things wrong occasionally
Today, the Yuma County (AZ) Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) announced in a Press Release that they, along with the Yuma County Recorder’s Office, are actively examining cases of election fraud from the 2020 General Election, as well as a recent pattern of fraudulent voter registrations in the lead up to the 2022 Primary Election.

In the press release, the YCSO indicated that as of March 2022 their office had 16 open voting and registration investigations, and outlined four types of election fraud they have identified in Yuma County: impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting, and fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

About time.

Actually I have an abundance of breasts available to me thanks. I am not needy in that regard. However I can't help but notice the extreme level of physical ugliness that seems to beset liberal birthing persons.
Unlike you I don't advocate for weapons of death to be on our streets to kill our children. I'm fine.

I sleep well gun head. I wish you could say the same.

Unlike you I don't advocate for weapons of death to be on our streets to kill our children. I'm fine.

I sleep well gun head. I wish you could say the same.
Yes you do...by trying to punish law abiding citizens you are proliferating the presence of gun toting SK's.... You can never....ever prevent them from getting the weapons. That's a foolish dream.

Yes you do...by trying to punish law abiding citizens you are proliferating the presence of gun toting SK's.... You can never....ever prevent them from getting the weapons. That's a foolish dream.
This shill from Langley totally gave it a way he is a sockpuppet same as surada,he just registered a couple days ago and ALREADY has 413 posts,his boss has this sock posting 24/7. :rofl: And isn’t it strange thst a poster who is allegedly a newbie,comes to this particular thread snd pays psrticulsr attention to my post on sockpuppets surada,trollboy here has sock written all over it same as surada.:rofl:their bosses are so terrified of trump getting re-elected the fact he is not part of the corrupt two party system so they send these Socks here to troll these threads.

One more sockpuppet shill from Langley to add to ignore.

And you forgot that Nazis are from the same party that gave us slavery and the KKK right Dimmer?
Funny you should bring up Nazis. You guys are worshipping trump like the Nazi's did Hitler. It's exactly the same. Friend, you are projecting hard and digging yourself into a hole.

George Will a person smarter than both of us agrees as well, Nazi.

We are getting those guns of our streets, Colonel Kabluee. It's the guns. Not the leftists. Not unlocked doors, not video games, gun head.

We're taking the guns of our streets.

You think criminals are going to give you their guns!

Hahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaaahahahahaaaaa

You think criminals are going to give you their guns!

Hahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaaahahahahaaaaa
Yes. They did in Australia because the money was good, and in New Zealand. Mass shootings then went to zero. The proof is irrefutable. It's the guns, powder-punk.

Funny you should bring up Nazis. You guys are worshipping trump like the Nazi's did Hitler. It's exactly the same. Friend, you are projecting hard and digging yourself into a hole.

George Will a person smarter than both of us agrees as well, Nazi.
Again, Looneybin, your ilk started fascism and became Nazis....as for cults, you worship a Pedophile Poopeypants Pinochio......so hilarious being lectured on the very things you invented. Are you stupid or something Forrest??

And yet we hear so many butthurt Demonrats on here saying that there is no evidence throwing desperate hail marys that there was no election fraud.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: this is just one of MANY chips that have fallen and many more that will be coming forward in the future as well to avoid jail time :biggrin: no WONDER so many trolls here have been getting angry when people talked about 2000 mules,they knew and were afraid it would open a can of worms to the overwhelming massive evidence of election fraud this last election.:biggrin:

it's Just a Conspiracy Thingy...

They can't help themselves. They are all mass shooters. If they can't have a redneck nation then they're going to take us all down.

Republcans.. today's death cult.

Says the dipshit supporting abortion on demand.

65 million ain't enough for ya, eh?..

Forum List

Back