YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

Over half of the Dows current value happened under the Great Obama

Hussein ain't the President no mo, kid. Y'all loony haters gotta accept that. Time for y'all to move on.

But his accomplishment with the economy lives on. Just part of the Obama legacy that will live on beyond the Great Grabber's regime.

He all done. He a has-been. Y'all gots to move on.

He served out his full two terms with distinction.

The Trumpenfurher's is like a Political Mal-Ware Virus (and the GOP calls in Kaperski!).

Hussein ain't the President no mo, kid. Y'all loony haters gotta accept that. Time for y'all to move on.

But his accomplishment with the economy lives on. Just part of the Obama legacy that will live on beyond the Great Grabber's regime.

The Trumpenfurher's is like a Political Mal-Ware Virus (and the GOP calls in Kaperski!).

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. You goin craazy. :cuckoo:

Fake news? Seems more like he's on some bad drug trip.

Yeah, most who watch Democrat Fake News, are usually drugged up and loony as hell. It is what it is. :)

"You didn't smoke that!"

Why do you think they call it DOPE.

More value was added to the stock market under The Great Obama than for all the Presidents before him combined!

While that is true, Obama took the market from 8,000 to 18,000 (adding 10,000), the same was said for Clinton when his DOW went from 3,000 to 11,000 adding about 8,000 points to the DOW.

Of course those numbers are even more impressive when taken as a percentage of gain.

Clinton's rise was about 250%,
Obama's rise was about 120%
I would mention Bush, but I'm out of red ink

More value was added to the stock market under The Great Obama than for all the Presidents before him combined!

While that is true, Obama took the market from 8,000 to 18,000 (adding 10,000), the same was said for Clinton when his DOW went from 3,000 to 11,000 adding about 8,000 points to the DOW.

Of course those numbers are even more impressive when taken as a percentage of gain.

Anyone who owns stock can thank the Great Obama for over half of its value

True, true, true.
But you should have been around during the Clinton era. It wasn't like the "no drama" Obama economy of slow steady gains. It was more of a roller coaster.

/----/ No, I thank my self for 100% of the value since I earned the money to invest and made trading decisions based on the economy. Politicians don't get any credit but they get the Capital Gains tax for sure.

True, true, true.
But you should have been around during the Clinton era. It wasn't like the "no drama" Obama economy of slow steady gains. It was more of a roller coaster.

The Clinton economy kicked ass

Both the dotcom and cell phone stocks went through the roof. Made a lot of money.....then lost most of it

/----/ No, I thank my self for 100% of the value since I earned the money to invest and made trading decisions based on the economy. Politicians don't get any credit but they get the Capital Gains tax for sure.

Come on.....you can do it

Thank you President Obama

/----/ Thank him for what?
obama golf.jpg

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Except Obama was in charge for 3 months of that. And Trump has done little if anything to effect the economics behind the rise in the stock market. Remember, Obama took the market from 8,000 to 19,000.
While true is is disingenuous to leave out the fact that before the crash the market was at 14,164.43

So essentially Obam a got it back where it was then grew it by 5k

Whats wrong with getting credit for "getting it back"?
Because it will always recover - that is how markets work unless you think that economic activity is suddenly going to cease.

A better indication would be how the recovery compares with others. It was very steady - more than in the past - but also very anemic. More than likely such is due more to changing economic realities rather than Obama's actions.

They can but that would be really ignorant.

They can but that would be really ignorant.

You're denying the rise in the stock market for the 8 years Obama was president?

/----/ Thank him for what?
View attachment 150561

The Great Obama did not charge the public for weekly golf trips like Fat Donnie does

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Forum List

Back