You've come a long way, baby! Female child molestors on the rise

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
Two items in the news

A San Diego teacher (female) accused of having sex with two underage boys

LINK

and a Bay City teacher (again female) accused of having sex with a 16 year old

LINK

It will be interesting to see how the legal system will treat these two. If you remember the case of the female teacher who was convicted of having sex with one of her male students. She not only was given the kid glove treatment (she was released from prison on her word not to have contact with the boy, only to be found the next day having sex with him in his van), but was allowed to marry him!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of male child molesters, but I do believe in equal treatment under the law for the same crime. These two sweeties should be locked up for life just like I think that anyone that screws around with a kid should be (but aren't)! Feminists want equal rights and opportunities, well then, they should be outraged at the kid glove treatment that some female child offenders get (but of course aren't)

KarlMarx said:
Two items in the news

LINK

LINK

It will be interesting to see how the legal system will treat these two. If you remember the case of the female teacher who was convicted of having sex with one of her male students. She not only was given the kid glove treatment (she was released from prison on her word not to have contact with the boy, only to be found the next day having sex with him in his van), but was allowed to marry him!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of male child molesters, but I do believe in equal treatment under the law for the same crime. These two sweeties should be locked up for life just like I think that anyone that screws around with a kid should be (but aren't)! Feminists want equal rights and opportunities, well then, they should be outraged at the kid glove treatment that some female child offenders get (but of course aren't)

Ya know.. That's just sick. ANY child molester shouldn't be put away. They should be shot, or simply beaten to death.

KarlMarx said:
Two items in the news

LINK

LINK

I agree with the principle. But is 16 the age of consent in CA? It is in most states.

She is allowed to marry him because the boy is now 20-something, and the lady has completed her 7 year sentence.

However, if the roles were reversed, people would be making a MUCH larger stink about things.

gop_jeff said:
I agree with the principle. But is 16 the age of consent in CA? It is in most states.
there should be no age of consent unles your imacipated(sp?) if thats the correct word im looking for.

and child molesters should be treated equally despite if they are make or female. they are all sick and deranged. :puke3:

gop_jeff said:

16 is the age of consent, but you must be less than 4 years older than the 16 year old. If they were above 18 it wouldn't matter at all but since she is more than 4 years older than the 16 year old she is committing statutory rape.

Like a 16 year old is generally smart, or mature enough to make that decision on their own... Hell, some 20 and 30 year olds (I know specifically of a 36 year old) aren't mature enough to make that decision.

Shattered said:
Like a 16 year old is generally smart, or mature enough to make that decision on their own... Hell, some 20 and 30 year olds (I know specifically of a 36 year old) aren't mature enough to make that decision.

I've known 16 year olds who ARE smart/mature enough to make those decisions - excpet when the 'other' person is much older. Kids want to FEEL older than they are; to be grown up. When a 17 year old decides she wants to bone a 23 year old - for the rest of her life, there is no harm there (Unless the 17 year old is my daughter - then, no just No...but HELL No!). :afro: :cof: :tng: :rock: :whip:

I agree with the 'as long as the eldest is within 4 years of the younger'...that's a good policy.

-=d=- said:
I've known 16 year olds who ARE smart/mature enough to make those decisions - excpet when the 'other' person is much older. Kids want to FEEL older than they are; to be grown up. When a 17 year old decides she wants to bone a 23 year old - for the rest of her life, there is no harm there (Unless the 17 year old is my daughter - then, no just No...but HELL No!). :afro: :cof: :tng: :rock: :whip:

I agree with the 'as long as the eldest is within 4 years of the younger'...that's a good policy.

Those 16 year olds are few, and far between.. At 16-17 years old, a teenager may *think* she's in love, and wants to spend the rest of her life with said 23 year old...but the changes that come about between the ages of 17 and 21-22 are just remarkable.. Those that come between 21, and 30 are even more outstanding.

But, what can you do, other than hope that parents have instilled common sense into their daughters (Note: Common sense is NOT locking her in her room until she's 35, D - :D).

WTF is wrong with people today, anyway... Sheesh. My opinion stands that child molesters should not be locked up. They should be beaten. To death.

-=d=- said:

shit they need to slow down and enjoy being a kid! all too soon you grow up and wish you were a kid again.

Shattered said:
Those 16 year olds are few, and far between.. At 16-17 years old, a teenager may *think* she's in love, and wants to spend the rest of her life with said 23 year old...but the changes that come about between the ages of 17 and 21-22 are just remarkable.. Those that come between 21, and 30 are even more outstanding.

Tell me about it...I 'lived' it ;)

My wife and I started dating when she was in her freshman year of school - at age 17. I was nearly 23; we're 5.5 years apart.

-=d=- said:
Tell me about it...I 'lived' it ;)

My wife and I started dating when she was in her freshman year of school - at age 17. I was nearly 23; we're 5.5 years apart.

Not trying to sound crass, crude, bitchy, or what have you...but...would either of you have done anything differently? Would you be together now, if you knew then what you know now? (Be truthful)

Shattered said:
Not trying to sound crass, crude, bitchy, or what have you...but...would either of you have done anything differently? Would you be together now, if you knew then what you know now? (Be truthful)
not to butt in on your question, but i would have went into hiding and became a monk someplace!

Johnney said:
not to butt in on your question, but i would have went into hiding and became a monk someplace!

LMAO!!!! Sometimes I think I might have, too.. Not the monk thing, but a nun... Boys R Dumb. :D

Shattered said:

Would we go back and do it over again? Knowing we'd end up the same place we are now?

For the sake of argument? Sure. Probably. Whatever hesitation we have isn't so much based on our respective ages at the time - but because of the hard times during our marriage; which could occur for a person or couple of any age group/difference. And further hesitation would be due to mine and her conflicting personality types. We don't carry enough common desires/traits, etc..makes things rough.

But...we 'promised'. And we take that pretty seriously. :)

But - there are good things....

"I like having a man I can talk Interior Design with; most men can't come up with good ideas like you can. That's one of the things which attracted me to you. I didn't think I'd find another man like you (and you wont :tng: - darin). That's how I knew at 18; Not just the interior design stuff...I just got the feeling you were special. Somebody I'd better hold on to. With both hands. :tng: " - Mary (my wife, on the phone as I type this)

-=d=- said:
Would we go back and do it over again? Knowing we'd end up the same place we are now?

For the sake of argument? Sure. Probably. Whatever hesitation we have isn't so much based on our respective ages at the time - but because of the hard times during our marriage; which could occur for a person or couple of any age group/difference. And further hesitation would be due to mine and her conflicting personality types. We don't carry enough common desires/traits, etc..makes things rough.

But...we 'promised'. And we take that pretty seriously. :)

But - there are good things....

"I like having a man I can talk Interior Design with; most men can't come up with good ideas like you can. That's one of the things which attracted me to you. I didn't think I'd find another man like you (and you wont :tng: - darin). That's how I knew at 18; Not just the interior design stuff...I just got the feeling you were special. Somebody I'd better hold on to. With both hands. :tng: " - Mary (my wife, on the phone as I type this)

Then you're one of the lucky ones, and at least it seems like you know it. That's not your "standard" 17/23 year old relationship. But for every one of those, I'd be willing to bet there's 1000 of the ones I'm referring to. :)

Shattered said:
Then you're one of the lucky ones, and at least it seems like you know it. That's not your "standard" 17/23 year old relationship. But for every one of those, I'd be willing to bet there's 1000 of the ones I'm referring to. :)

I doubt that - I'd say the problem is Kids who have no idea what it means to keep their vows. That's the issue regardless of age. Kids who throw in the towel because things aren't what they expected, instead of sticking it out.

-=d=- said:
I doubt that - I'd say the problem is Kids who have no idea what it means to keep their vows. That's the issue regardless of age. Kids who throw in the towel because things aren't what they expected, instead of sticking it out.

Then why would your daughter be an exception, and warrant a giant "HELL NO!"? :)

Forum List

Back