“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations” -Joe Biden July 21, 2021

Hey, I am taking Biden at his word.

No one with the vax is getting sick…..right?

81 million votes, greatest POTUS EVER….he cant be lying!

You people need to stop the extremist nonsense. There are a few vaccinated people with Covid that is equivalent to a common cold, and maybe even a very small few with severe Covid.

That's no reason to deny the efficacy, safety, and effectiveness of the vaccines that are saving lives.

America has suffered enough by following Trump's covertly worded urgings. Let it go!

You people need to stop the extremist nonsense. There are a few vaccinated people with Covid that is equivalent to a common cold, and maybe even a very small few with severe Covid.

That's no reason to deny the efficacy, safety, and effectiveness of the vaccines that are saving lives.

America has suffered enough by following Trump's covertly worded urgings. Let it go!

I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not getting a shot every quarter.

You're boring foreigner

Forum List

Back