You're a conservativ. November 5, 2012. Obamba newters Gringovich. explain yourself:

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Me: I never supported Newt Gingrich, so I have nothing to explain. some of you here DO. I suspect you will just dissapear after election just like you did last time, and change your names. I remember some of the names of those 2007 McVeighn supporters, sadistic savior and some other names I forgot, but they're nowhere to be seen after the 2008, couple of them claimed they went to Canada, but I doubt it. I don't think they even lived in USA to begin with. I believe when scum like Gingrich and McCain talk they add applause to make their statements more solid, as a matter of fact I have evidence of Fox news adding cheers to these despots and boos to real conservatives like Ron Paul - this is all documented:

I don't know that Fox messes with the audience, but would it be a surprise? How many times have they put out the "wrong video"? Then said, "Oops, it was an honest mistake"?

Then the pictures they altered of people they didn't like to make them look thuggish.

Then those videos of the Acorn guy, which turned out to be edited and lies.

Then the speeches of Obama they edited.

Then the false stories. Things like "The president took a trip costing 200,000,000 dollars a day and 16 dollar muffins.

Then the Arabian prince buying a big enough stake that Murdock doesn't have to worry about a "hostile takeover".

The right is getting old. They are uneducated. And, they are desperate to keep power. Lies don't matter. They gladly step on the necks of the American public to stay relevant, and have.

Obamba newters Gringovich. explain yourself:

Please do explain, how the hell did you ever graduate with grammar and spelling like this? Are you sure your not related to Franco?

Me: I never supported Newt Gingrich, so I have nothing to explain. some of you here DO. I suspect you will just dissapear after election just like you did last time, and change your names. I remember some of the names of those 2007 McVeighn supporters, sadistic savior and some other names I forgot, but they're nowhere to be seen after the 2008, couple of them claimed they went to Canada, but I doubt it. I don't think they even lived in USA to begin with. I believe when scum like Gingrich and McCain talk they add applause to make their statements more solid, as a matter of fact I have evidence of Fox news adding cheers to these despots and boos to real conservatives like Ron Paul - this is all documented:

Seek help.

In truth, I might be done here if obama wins. After that disaster, what is the point of continuing to fight? Even if we won in 2016 the country will be so far gone by then that we won't get it back.

If the American voter is so collossally stupid as to make this mistake again, then they deserve what happens to them. I don't think that the US can survive another obama term intact. So basically, what would be the point of continuing to rant about it?

The OP can stupidly call me cowardly for leaving but why do I care?

We have a poster here who cowardly fled the US during the Bush years. He's pretty much a leftist. The rest of us choose to stay when the going gets tough, regardless of who's in charge.
*And Fight* the tyranny as our forefathers before us rather than become a fleebagger and comment from afar...:eusa_whistle:

That's what the left are trying to do... fight the tyranny from the right.

Forget that!
November 5th is my birthday.
I'll be celebrating no matter what!

In truth, I might be done here if obama wins. After that disaster, what is the point of continuing to fight? Even if we won in 2016 the country will be so far gone by then that we won't get it back.

If the American voter is so collossally stupid as to make this mistake again, then they deserve what happens to them. I don't think that the US can survive another obama term intact. So basically, what would be the point of continuing to rant about it?

Hey, you might as well get a move on. Oh, and don't let the door thump your ass on the way out.

You can ASSUME that I would call you cowardly, but I only ask you to ask yourself what's with the POTUS's name? and them perhaps you can see in the right direction.

Hey, you might as well get a move on. Oh, and don't let the door thump your ass on the way out.

So you are convinced that the American voter is that stupid? I'd be hard pressed to prove you wrong.

My question to progressives that SO want another Obama term is this...

What is it you think he's going to DO with another four years? Seriously folks...Barack ran out of ideas on how to fix our problems about a year and a half into his first term. He used his super majorities to pass ObamaCare and the stimulus and then he's pretty much "punted" for the last year and a half. So why do you want another four years of someone without a plan to move us forward? I don't mean this in an insulting way...I'm honestly curious as to what you think this man has to offer if he is indeed reelected?

What is it you think he's going to DO with another four years? Seriously folks...Barack ran out of ideas on how to fix our problems about a year and a half into his first term. He used his super majorities to pass ObamaCare and the stimulus and then he's pretty much "punted" for the last year and a half. So why do you want another four years of someone without a plan to move us forward? I don't mean this in an insulting way...I'm honestly curious as to what you think this man has to offer if he is indeed reelected?

What do I think he's going to do? I think he's going to STOP negotiating with people that want nothing to do with him. I think he's going to take the GOP and it's Neo-Nazi sect, the Tea Party to task with the People of the United States of America. He's going to demand that Congress actually GOVERN instead of playing this bullshit game of Filibustering and playing obstructionist politics.

The American People are already waking up... I know... you think all these OWS people are just deadbeats looking for a handout, but those so called "deadbeats" have the power of the vote. hopefully, the days of the Plutocracy are going to be short lived. Not that the rich still won't be rich... but the policies that gave them damn near absolute power over our country will be gone.

So, um, guy, how many times have you been banned where you are on a new screen name?

Oooh, and you have evidence.

I honestly think Ron Paul is doing the country a service. We now know what percentage of the population is clinically insane.

Stop kissing obamaturds butt and speak clearly idiot. Gingrich would wipe the floor with obamaturd anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Get over it fool.

What do I think he's going to do? I think he's going to STOP negotiating with people that want nothing to do with him. I think he's going to take the GOP and it's Neo-Nazi sect, the Tea Party to task with the People of the United States of America. He's going to demand that Congress actually GOVERN instead of playing this bullshit game of Filibustering and playing obstructionist politics.

The American People are already waking up... I know... you think all these OWS people are just deadbeats looking for a handout, but those so called "deadbeats" have the power of the vote. hopefully, the days of the Plutocracy are going to be short lived. Not that the rich still won't be rich... but the policies that gave them damn near absolute power over our country will be gone.

So you think he's going to do what he's done for the last year and a half? Do nothing and blame the Republicans? That's all well and good to say that, Steel...but what you're saying is that we're in for four more years of nothing getting done. The midterm elections in 2010 took away the Democrats majorities...that's political reality. Instead of dealing with the loud and clear message the voters sent him and moving towards the center a la Clinton after his midterm shellacking, Obama has steadfastly refused to back down from a left wing agenda...hence we've had a year of nothing getting done.

You seem to think that the answer is for him to be even more combative? Sorry, but I can't see that working.

Well if what you CLAIM is documented I suggest you start posting some links to your claims--:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back