You're a conservativ. November 5, 2012. Obamba newters Gringovich. explain yourself:

We have a poster here who cowardly fled the US during the Bush years. He's pretty much a leftist. The rest of us choose to stay when the going gets tough, regardless of who's in charge.
Who's that poster who fled the US during bush years?

Me: I never supported Newt Gingrich, so I have nothing to explain. some of you here DO. I suspect you will just dissapear after election just like you did last time, and change your names. I remember some of the names of those 2007 McVeighn supporters, sadistic savior and some other names I forgot, but they're nowhere to be seen after the 2008, couple of them claimed they went to Canada, but I doubt it. I don't think they even lived in USA to begin with. I believe when scum like Gingrich and McCain talk they add applause to make their statements more solid, as a matter of fact I have evidence of Fox news adding cheers to these despots and boos to real conservatives like Ron Paul - this is all documented:

Well if what you CLAIM is documented I suggest you start posting some links to your claims--:lol::lol:
I was warned by the moderators I will be banned if i do - truth is scarry to some, especialy those in control. but if you ask in private message i guess i can give the link...

We have a poster here who cowardly fled the US during the Bush years. He's pretty much a leftist. The rest of us choose to stay when the going gets tough, regardless of who's in charge.
*And Fight* the tyranny as our forefathers before us rather than become a fleebagger and comment from afar...:eusa_whistle:
You fought the tyrany like a cop fought for a doughnut - all you militant gun tooters stood by and accused your fellow Americans who lost their homes by tens of millions as "leftists who didnt deserve to have homes in the first place" you are so pathetic there is no words to describe, just stay in your cave as you did all your life.

The whole Reaganist/Neocon/Rush/Newt Party is bankrupt philosophically. See ya!!
Exactly. they are done. they are has beens. and rightfully so. I am fighting for New America, the new power, which has yet to be defeated. as far as these worms here who try to insult me, they already have been defeated and they know it very well.

stinkin worms lol. Jews have the right name for animals. I agree with them.

My question to progressives that SO want another Obama term is this...

What is it you think he's going to DO with another four years? Seriously folks...Barack ran out of ideas on how to fix our problems about a year and a half into his first term. He used his super majorities to pass ObamaCare and the stimulus and then he's pretty much "punted" for the last year and a half. So why do you want another four years of someone without a plan to move us forward? I don't mean this in an insulting way...I'm honestly curious as to what you think this man has to offer if he is indeed reelected?

What do I think he's going to do? I think he's going to STOP negotiating with people that want nothing to do with him. I think he's going to take the GOP and it's Neo-Nazi sect, the Tea Party to task with the People of the United States of America. He's going to demand that Congress actually GOVERN instead of playing this bullshit game of Filibustering and playing obstructionist politics.

The American People are already waking up... I know... you think all these OWS people are just deadbeats looking for a handout, but those so called "deadbeats" have the power of the vote. hopefully, the days of the Plutocracy are going to be short lived. Not that the rich still won't be rich... but the policies that gave them damn near absolute power over our country will be gone.

So you think he's going to do what he's done for the last year and a half? Do nothing and blame the Republicans? That's all well and good to say that, Steel...but what you're saying is that we're in for four more years of nothing getting done. The midterm elections in 2010 took away the Democrats majorities...that's political reality. Instead of dealing with the loud and clear message the voters sent him and moving towards the center a la Clinton after his midterm shellacking, Obama has steadfastly refused to back down from a left wing agenda...hence we've had a year of nothing getting done.

You seem to think that the answer is for him to be even more combative? Sorry, but I can't see that working.

Why should we deal with the supposed "loud and clear" message from the voters when your side didn't heed the LOUD AND CLEAR message from the voters that gave Obama and a slight Democratic majority in both the house and the senate? No... your side didn't "bow down" to the will of the people...Your side spread lies about death panels and Birth Certificates and cries of Marxism that continues today.

Obama has refused to back down from a left wing agenda? Gimme a fuckin' break. The guy has negotiated in good faith with the GOP. BTW... let's take a look at the legislation proposed by the GOP and their lapdog Tea Party personnel....

1 Symbolically read the constitution, skipped parts of it, and also read part of the Declaration of Independence, while still claiming to be reading the constitution.
2 Congressman swore themselves in by watching the swearing-in ceremony on TV, without actually attending. They later had to be sworn in again, and 2 of their votes were deemed invalid since they had not been properly sworn in.
3 “Symbolically” voted to repeal the healthcare bill. Spent hours debating it beforehand, even though they knew it was purely symbolic and would not become law.
4 Attempting to de-fund Global Warming research.
5 Attempting to defund healthcare, which is also mostly symbolic.
6 Proposed a budget that would cut billions of dollars in aid to the poor, the homeless, and women and children.
7 Extended the Patriot Act.
8 Attempted to cut all funding for Planned Parenthood and PBS.
9 Attempted to redefine rape to no longer include statutory rape, incest rape, or drugged rape.
10 Cut Pell Grants
11 Attempting to cut 1 billion dollars from Head Start. This would mean that over 200,000 kids would lose their spots in preschool.
12 Working on adding guidelines to delay implementation of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repeal, despite overwhelming support for its repeal.
13 Proposed a bill that would let a hospitalized pregnant woman die instead of having a life saving abortion, if she needed it.
14 Holding hearings into “radicalization” in the American Muslim community.
15 Attempted to cut money to Veterans.
16 1 married Republican congressman was found to be looking for women on craigslist.
17 Refused to compromise on a budget and are threatening a Government shutdown, which will put thousands of people out of work.
18 Made 2 responses to President Obama’s State of the Union Address. Neither of them offered any real solutions to create jobs.
19 Currently considering privatizing Medicare.
20 Voted to fund chemical contraception for wild horses, but voted to cut funding for contraception for human women.
21 Voted to continue spending millions of tax payer dollars to sponsor a NASCAR racecar.
22 Michelle Bachmann stated she believes Glenn Beck is qualified to solve the budget deficit.
23 John Boehner has decided to use the Congress to defend DOMA in court, since the Justice Department will no longer defend it.
24 Voted against letting the last surviving, American, World War 1 veteran be honored in the Capitol building’s rotunda, after he passed away.
25 John Boehner has said himself that if jobs are lost because of his proposed cuts to the budget “so be it”.
26 John Boehner has cried excessively over his own personal history, but has not cried once for the millions of Americans who lost their jobs thanks to policies he supported while Bush was President. Policies he still supports.

Yep... 2010 was all about Jobs, jobs, jobs. the Beezelbublicans don't know how to govern... toss them out.

I am a Conservative since I cannot support obama I could never support the snake oil salesman Newt Getrich he's a statist maybe since you support obama you can support newt getrich.

What is it you think he's going to DO with another four years?
Good question. I always thought conservatives gave away presidency in 08 to Obama because they didnt want the part of the mess. democrats may now do the same - there seems to be a struggle who picks a bigger idiot. SERIOUSLY - I think democrats were baking on the name in '08, hoping that the name Hussein/Obama/Binlden will scare them off, but people didnt seem to notice...

Last edited:
Conservative... what are you conserving?

The environment??? hell no... you'd rip up Yellowstone if you thought someone could get some oil there.

How about the health and welfare of our citizens? nope... fuckin' sink or swim chumps!

ummm... I know... you are trying to conserve our wealthiest at the expense of everyone else... Yep... that's it... even though they'd chew you up and spit you out if they could make a buck in the process.

Nice.

The whole Reaganist/Neocon/Rush/Newt Party is bankrupt philosophically. See ya!!
Exactly. they are done. they are has beens. and rightfully so. I am fighting for New America, the new power, which has yet to be defeated. as far as these worms here who try to insult me, they already have been defeated and they know it very well.
Exactly. they are done. they are has beens. and rightfully so.
Idiot that was said in 2008 until 2010 came around

I am fighting for New America

OMG more of hopey changey

What is it you think he's going to DO with another four years? Seriously folks...Barack ran out of ideas on how to fix our problems about a year and a half into his first term. He used his super majorities to pass ObamaCare and the stimulus and then he's pretty much "punted" for the last year and a half. So why do you want another four years of someone without a plan to move us forward? I don't mean this in an insulting way...I'm honestly curious as to what you think this man has to offer if he is indeed reelected?

With any luck the House will get with the program and work with the White House. I doubt it because in the first year of his current term, the GOP went on record in the person of Mitch McConnell saying that the priority was to make Obama a 1 term president.

The GOP are the obstructionist. It is well understood.

If you don't think so, thats cool. Just look at the conservatives on this board; the vile nature is such that its almost loathsome to come here and read it. While there are some on the left of equal temperament, it is curtailed much more often than the right. While I'm quite happy that these morons are in the minority, our system is such that legislation must pass through 3 bodies to become law; 1/2 of 1 body can hold up anything.

Take a look at the early GOP debate. When asked if the candidates would take 1 dollar in tax increases for 10 dollars in spending cuts, not one would budge.

I am of the opinion that Obama is the best man for the job of those running. Huntsman would be an interesting choice as well. I'm not thrilled with his performance but we had to do something to address Medicare Part D. He doubled down on it and it passed. The rest of the initiatives were well meaning. Thus far, the only good idea I've heard from the GOP contenders was one Romney has to get Congressional approval for any regulation that will cost the economy $100M or more. Good idea. Nine-nine-nine was a joke, Perry's 20% flat tax was ill thought out....etc...

With any luck the House will get with the program and work with the White House. I doubt it because in the first year of his current term, the GOP went on record in the person of Mitch McConnell saying that the priority was to make Obama a 1 term president.

If you don't think so, thats cool. Just look at the conservatives on this board; the vile nature is such that its almost loathsome to come here and read it. While there are some on the left of equal temperament, it is curtailed much more often than the right. While I'm quite happy that these morons are in the minority, our system is such that legislation must pass through 3 bodies to become law; 1/2 of 1 body can hold up anything.

Take a look at the early GOP debate. When asked if the candidates would take 1 dollar in tax increases for 10 dollars in spending cuts, not one would budge.

I am of the opinion that Obama is the best man for the job of those running. Huntsman would be an interesting choice as well. I'm not thrilled with his performance but we had to do something to address Medicare Part D. He doubled down on it and it passed. The rest of the initiatives were well meaning. Thus far, the only good idea I've heard from the GOP contenders was one Romney has to get Congressional approval for any regulation that will cost the economy $100M or more. Good idea. Nine-nine-nine was a joke, Perry's 20% flat tax was ill thought out....etc...

Obama needs to be a 1 term President. Why on earth did you democrats throw the best candidate to the curb (Hillary Clinton) to elect this economic moron?

obama-balloon.jpg

Last edited:

Obama needs to be a 1 term President. Why on earth did you democrats throw the best candidate to the curb (Hillary Clinton) to elect this economic moron?

obama-balloon.jpg

I think for most it was the vote on the Iraq war. As for being an "economic moron", yeah Bush was muuuuch better. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back