Your request is being processed... Daniel Pearl's Family Disagrees WIth N

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The mother and father of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl are disappointed with the federal government's decision to try Pearl's professed killer and Guantanamo detainee Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in New York City, according to The Hill.

Pearl's father, Judea Pearl, told the New York Post that the Justice Department's decision made him "sick to the stomach."

The foundation started by Pearl's parents, Ruth and Judea Pearl, released a statement to The Hill Saturday night, explaining their disappointment. The Hill:

We are respectful of the legal process, but believe that giving confessed terrorists a worldwide platform to publicize their ideology sends the wrong message to potential terrorists...

Daniel Pearl's Family Disagrees WIth NYC Trial For Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

The mother and father of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl are disappointed with the federal government's decision to try Pearl's professed killer and Guantanamo detainee Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in New York City, according to The Hill.

Pearl's father, Judea Pearl, told the New York Post that the Justice Department's decision made him "sick to the stomach."

The foundation started by Pearl's parents, Ruth and Judea Pearl, released a statement to The Hill Saturday night, explaining their disappointment. The Hill:

We are respectful of the legal process, but believe that giving confessed terrorists a worldwide platform to publicize their ideology sends the wrong message to potential terrorists...

Daniel Pearl's Family Disagrees WIth NYC Trial For Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
Barry wants a show and he's going to get it.

Daniel Pearl was no American. He was a Jew, a journalist, and an "international citizen", if you will. I am simply pointing this out. I doubt, as the Arabs think, he was a spy for Israel. But he was a Jew and his interests were plain. You can make all the fucking Hollywood movies about him you want, but the truth remains.

Remember the Brady Bill? Remember how it got almost unanimous support from conservatives, out of respect for James Brady?

...oh wait...

What the fuck is wrong with you? Using logic and facts against Willow? You'll explode her tiny little mind. :rofl:

The ironic thing about Mr. Pearl's murder was he was attempting to give Al Qeada a chance to make their case in one of the most respected papers in America, the WSJ.

This is the nature of the demented hatred of Al Qeada, they can't help but to kill first and think, if at all, latter.

Last edited:
The murder of 3000 Americans was committed in New York. That is where those involved in that mass murder should be tried.

I feel sorry for you poor little Conservatives that wetting your little panties in abysmal terror. But for the rest of we Americans, the ones that can look these murderers in the eye and demand justice, we want to see real justice done.

The murder of 3000 Americans was committed in New York. That is where those involved in that mass murder should be tried.

I feel sorry for you poor little Conservatives that wetting your little panties in abysmal terror. But for the rest of we Americans, the ones that can look these murderers in the eye and demand justice, we want to see real justice done.

Awww we thank you for your pity.. enjoy yourselves while you can.. Disparaging the military is just your style.. implications have meaning...

Awww we thank you for your pity.. enjoy yourselves while you can.. Disparaging the military is just your style.. implications have meaning...

I stated absolutely nothing about our military. So how do you come up with shit like that?
As for you, crawl back under the bed, or rock, whatever the case may be.

I stated absolutely nothing about our military. So how do you come up with shit like that?
As for you, crawl back under the bed, or rock, whatever the case may be.

the dogged determination that it be handled in a civillian court is the message, the military is incapable of conducting a "fair trial." Was the Ok. City bomber tried in Oklahoma City? No and this case of your will probably end up in San Francisco too... so you crawl back under da rock.

The ironic thing about Mr. Pearl's murder was he was attempting to give Al Qeada a chance to make their case in one of the most respected papers in America, the WSJ.

This is the nature of the demented hatred of Al Qeada, they can't help but to kill first and think, if at all, latter.

Exactly. And his fate is what Islamofascists have in mind for anyone who tries to negotiate with them.

Daniel Pearl was no American. He was a Jew, a journalist, and an "international citizen", if you will. I am simply pointing this out. I doubt, as the Arabs think, he was a spy for Israel. But he was a Jew and his interests were plain. You can make all the fucking Hollywood movies about him you want, but the truth remains.

I believe that Pearl was a jewish zionist spy and met the fate of all captured spies throughout history.

Yeah, some guy who openly touts who he is, who he works for, and then goes to a shithole in the ME, is really good at spying ain't he? Ijit...

Peral was an American citizen and journalist.

That is what is plain, only idiots and racists argue otherwise.

Daniel Pearl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My impression from the wiki is that the Pakistani Government was eyeballs deep in this, and they are the ones behind it.

His widow's religion, Soka Gakkai (Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism) teaches that when there are great (large) causes, there are great obstacles.

I think this whole thing needs to be looked at cui bono, and what I see is the Pakistani Government, especially ISI.

I believe that Pearl was a jewish zionist spy and met the fate of all captured spies throughout history.

Well, I believe Obama is an apologistic hater of America, but I'm sure you would disagree with that...so I guess we're even.

Forum List

Back