Your Public Sector Unions at Work

yeah I watch it and some of it is true. But as usual it makes its argument based on their flawed beliefs or what they want you to believe.

The difference is the educational and age is not taken into account and job duties are not even discussed. The second part is 7 out of 10 of those who support elections for their own self interest are of course are REPUBLINCAN.

The truth is states neg. contracts and then they don't fund them to levels they should have too like non govt pensions have to be.

The teachers educated students at a cost of around 5000.00 in 1970, now that cost is around 10,000 dollars. The problem is in 2009 dollars that 5000.00 now is 27,000 so the teachers are now in class rooms with smaller numbers of students and doing it for far less than what it should be cost wise.

and the jerk no nothing about private unions except for the far rights usual BS. If he knew anything he would know that a larger % of non union companies went tits up than union companies did. They also shipped their work over seas at a bigger rate than union shops did.

At least try and find someone who has an ounce of integrity then these jerks. and yes I watch the whole thing and it was pure BS for the most part.

I'm not so much opposed to Private Sector Unions. However i am vehemently opposed to Public Unions. Unions do not belong in our Government. They only serve to rape the Taxpayer. Teacher Unions are the worst of the worst when it comes to Public Unions. For them it's all about getting more Democrats elected and raping the Taxpayers. The Teacher Unions don't care about the kids. All Cities,Counties,and States should move to abolish all Public Unions. Unions just don't belong in Government. End of story.

Forum List

Back