Your PM box is 92% full.

I got a rash from dish saop once :lol:

Then switch to Polmolive (however it's spelled - that shit from the 70's), and get back to it.

I discovered paper plates but boss me around some more if you like :lol:

Hey, I've been a lazy shit all day, for once. For the first time ever, it was everyone doing for me, and not me doing for everyone, and I damned well LIKED it.

Margaritas in a hot tub, grilled steaks, and grilled corn, perfect weather.. The only thing I had to lift today was my fork, my glass, and my towel. :D

This having someone else do crap has its advantages, I'm thinking...

Then switch to Polmolive (however it's spelled - that shit from the 70's), and get back to it.

Hey, I've been a lazy shit all day, for once. For the first time ever, it was everyone doing for me, and not me doing for everyone, and I damned well LIKED it.

Margaritas in a hot tub, grilled steaks, and grilled corn, perfect weather.. The only thing I had to lift today was my fork, my glass, and my towel. :D

However you arranged that ---do it again.

You had someone crap for you?

Did they just give you an enema and let your bowels involuntarily do the rest of the work, or did they use some sort of rectal suction device?

Forum List

Back