Your Mortgage Documents are Fake!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
To make it shorter:

BOMBSHELL- The Secret Lawsuit Has Finally Been Revealed- Your Mortgage Documents Are Fake (And Your Foreclosure Is a Fraud!)
August 12, 2013, by Matt Weidner

The enormity of the crimes that have been committed against defendants in foreclosure cases is easy for much of society to ignore. Those who are defendants in foreclosure cases are, after all, those who deserve to suffer the consequences of failed generations of economic policy. Those who are defendants in foreclosure cases are, after all, the people that deserve scorn and disgust and contempt because they chose to live in a country that gave away their jobs, their industry, their future.

But far worse than the crimes and the consequences for the millions of Americans that are victims of the largest organized crime spree in the history of mankind is the fact that in order to accomplish this crime spree the criminals and their counterparts destroyed our nation’s civil legal system.

From BOMBSHELL- The Secret Lawsuit Has Finally Been Revealed- Your Mortgage Documents Are Fake (And Your Foreclosure Is a Fraud!) | Tampa Foreclosure Lawyer with thanks to Free Republic

I don't understand this. Isn't part of the mechanism for buy a home a title search? The prospective buyers pays all sorts of money to ensure that when they sign, the title to the house is valid. Yet, it appears they've spent all that money for nothing!

Makes me glad I'm still renting and haven't been caught up in this massive fraud.:eusa_whistle:

This is old news, but yes, the financial industry has been breaking the law via MERS for years, violating state laws and evading taxes.

Millions and millions of mortgage documents no longer have a legal chain of custody.

But the government has chosen to help cover up this blatant racketeering, just like all the other frauds the banks have committed. Small fines, with no admission of wrongding, blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back