Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-3-21_8-3-36.png

Twitter

upload_2020-3-21_8-7-0.png

Twitter

Hard to believe people accuse the Left of trying to create panic.

People whose professional lives surround toxic and potentially toxic chemicals have an expression that is apropos: "Everything is safe and everything is toxic; it all depends on the dosage."

There are many beneficial drugs and supplements that would be toxic if you consumed (or injected) two grams of it.

Christ, WATER will kill you if you drink too much of it.

People whose professional lives surround toxic and potentially toxic chemicals have an expression that is apropos: "Everything is safe and everything is toxic; it all depends on the dosage."

There are many beneficial drugs and supplements that would be toxic if you consumed (or injected) two grams of it.

Christ, WATER will kill you if you drink too much of it.

Snort enough water it kills you...

This is what I say to people when they tell me this or that will kill me " I was born to die.. " ...

The media has far too much influence. They are definitely trying to exaggerate the downside of this virus and they are the main player in creating fear and panic in our country, scumbags that they are.

To the OT- I call bullshit, sarcasm or not- they are morally and intellectually inferior.

Trump is the one that declared a national emergency and is using the powers granted him under the Defense Mobilization Act.

You guys obviously think Trump is very stupid and a weak-minded fool that he is easily manipulated by the big, bad media. Thanks for that admission.

Forum List

Back