Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors in the Media

You’re the one making dozens of posts on the topic.

Funny how all those children just had wounds that took off their heads.
Is that funny to you? It’s pretty sad and sickening to me. You keep on politicizing it though, whatever helps you sleep at night

I went into work….

You asked how one’s head gets removed without being beheaded. Well it’s a minor grammatical thing but beheading generally refers to a form of execution and unless a reporter has confirmation that it was an execution the safer more accurate word to use is decapitated. Why are you making a big deal over the wording?
?? Are you arguing that the people's heads were separated from their bodies by some industrial accident? They were found headless in the midst of a slaughter.

You want the video? Here you go.

What are you suggesting? Bodies are found headless in the middle of a slaughter field and you're arguing it's inappropriate to say they were beheaded? WTF?
Nope, I haven’t made that argument either. Are you having comprehension issues?

I wasn’t making an argument. I was explaining why a reporter would chose the word decapitate over behead
And what is your "explanation" for why he was originally wrong for saying that they were beheaded?

And what is your "explanation" for why he was originally wrong for saying that they were beheaded?
My guess would be that he used a word that went against his publications guidelines and it was missed by his editor. When it was caught a correction was made. But like I said. That’s only a guess

Forum List

Back