Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors in the Media

You seem to want reporters to inject conclusions and not simply present the facts. Is that right?
Well let's examine the facts here, shithead.

Babies were found decapitated and HAMAS were the last people seen around them before they

were found decapitated. :rolleyes-41:

Well let's examine the facts here, shithead.

Babies were found decapitated and HAMAS were the last people seen around them before they

were found decapitated. :rolleyes-41:
There you go. That’s what the reporter reported. Why are you throwing a hissy fit?

Falling down an elevator shaft onto bullets is not a cause of death.
wrongkiddo.png

Shouldn’t need to be…. Just make a clear point if you can. Why play word games?
Spoken like somebody without the intellect to back up what they say. Not able to discuss the topic I see. Nice show!
You say that to everyone. People do not discuss things by your rules, or need your approval.

Try it and see.
Many scenarios where that wouldn’t be lethal. A cause of death would be a cerebral hemorrhage due to blunt force trauma. Or loss of blood due to a bullet wound.

You’re not very good at this are ya?

You say that to everyone. People do not discuss things by your rules, or need your approval.
I say that to people like you who make ignorant arguments that they can’t back up. When y’all don’t even try to back them up and opt to resort to meaningless insults all you do is prove me right.

I say that to people like you who make ignorant arguments that they can’t back up. When y’all don’t even try to back them up and opt to resort to meaningless insults all you do is prove me right.
Nothing has proven you right but a crooked system saying you are. Not good enough for me and many others. You understand that?

The only one making ignorant arguments here is you.

I have proven my point and you're flailing like a moronic dipshit.

What point are you trying to make?

You are continually amazing.
The only question is whether you idiots always just ACT like abysmally stupid people publicly embarrassing yourselves or whether you really are as thick as cement. :smoke:
Impressive though that while you talk with the brain of a turnip in ever seeing a damn thing wrong with Biden or anything else, soon as it comes to stolen elections, cheating, lying or corruption of the Left, you immediately revert to super geniuses who can instantly ferret out that there was not a damn thing wrong with the 2020 election despite years of telling us how Trump stole 2016 with the help of just a few Russian Facebook ads, was illegitimate, cheated on his taxes, and a hundred other things despite none of them ever being proven in court!

The only one making ignorant arguments here is you.

I have proven my point and you're flailing like a moronic dipshit.
The only point you’ve tried to push is that I’m an idiot, which is completely irrelevant to the topic. When it comes to the topic you can’t hang

Nothing has proven you right but a crooked system saying you are. Not good enough for me and many others. You understand that?
Hmmm, so I have a system that has operated the greatest nation on earth for centuries… and you have internet propaganda sites and conspiracy theories.

You’re out of your league and incapable of making convincing arguments

Forum List

Back