Your List.Questions That Likely Will And Will Not Be Asked Of Hillary Clinton. CNN Debate.

No because you're programmed.

HYPOCRISYMETER1-300x133.jpg

Would you like to debate one on one with any issue you don't agree with me on?

Why so I can read your pre-programmed partisan responses? no thanks, I already know what they all are.:D

Democrats good! Republicans bad!

ask what she thinks of this?

How about

Do you believe there is a right wing conspiracy out to get you?

Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

In a draft of his legal complaint, the Air Force Reserve major says he was unlawfully fired

He says he sought to conduct a comprehensive probe instead of focusing on Hillary Rodham Clinton

He describes himself as a Republican planning to vote for the GOP presidential nominee

Read more here: Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

You can ignore the first two minutes, if you want, but check the 2:04 mark
:thup:

shit....forgot the link...

Trey Gowdy said he rarely uses the word 'lie' in relation to others? :rofl:

what a friggin liar!

Now that's it's been revealed that ex-speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert gave hush money to a man he had sex with as a high school coach, why do you suppose republicans still cling to the "Hastert Rule"??

What We Know About the Dennis Hastert Scandal
What does Dennis fucking Hastert have to do with anything?...
If you're going to attempt to deflect the thread away from the issue at hand, try being a little more subtle

Any questions on

Ex-staffer: Benghazi committee pursuing 'partisan investigation' targeting Hillary Clinton
By Jake Tapper and Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Maj. Bradley Podliska, an intelligence officer in the Air Force Reserve who describes himself as a conservative Republican, told CNN that the committee trained its sights almost exclusively on Clinton after the revelation last March that she used a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. That new focus flipped a broad-based probe of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, into what Podliska described as "a partisan investigation."

I would hope so, she was Secretary of State. That is a MAJOR security breach. China and Russia had full access to classified and secret documents.

As a hack, you seek to minimize this, but it is a HUGE issue. Clinton broke dozens of laws and exposed the nation through her negligence and malfeasance.

All because she is a crook and wanted to hide what she's doing.

My question then is; "Madam Hillary, why shouldn't you go to prison for this, as any commoner or Republican would?"

Any questions on

Ex-staffer: Benghazi committee pursuing 'partisan investigation' targeting Hillary Clinton

Maj. Bradley Podliska, an intelligence officer in the Air Force Reserve who describes himself as a conservative Republican, told CNN that the committee trained its sights almost exclusively on Clinton after the revelation last March that she used a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. That new focus flipped a broad-based probe of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, into what Podliska described as "a partisan investigation."

I would hope so, she was Secretary of State. That is a MAJOR security breach. China and Russia had full access to classified and secret documents.

As a hack, you seek to minimize this, but it is a HUGE issue. Clinton broke dozens of laws and exposed the nation through her negligence and malfeasance.

My question then is; "Madam Hillary, why shouldn't you go to prison for this, as any commoner or Republican would?"
Miss Hillary, has anyone ever told you that you look great in bright orange?

Now that's it's been revealed that ex-speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert gave hush money to a man he had sex with as a high school coach, why do you suppose republicans still cling to the "Hastert Rule"??

What We Know About the Dennis Hastert Scandal
What does Dennis fucking Hastert have to do with anything?...
If you're going to attempt to deflect the thread away from the issue at hand, try being a little more subtle

Wait what?

The Hastert rule is what is allowing the "Freedom Caucus" to block Legislation in the house.

You do know that don't you?

Any questions on

Cite the laws.

Any questions on

really Wow!

You're making shit up again

Why so I can read your pre-programmed partisan responses? no thanks, I already know what they all are.:D

That depends on your perspective.

Republicans are theocratic, racist, looking to create dynastic rule and bent on creating an American Empire.

Some might view that as good.

That depends on your perspective.

Republicans are theocratic, racist, looking to create dynastic rule and bent on creating an American Empire.

Some might view that as good.

Your irrational fabricated view of Republicans is noted.

Cite the laws.

I thought you were in I.T.?

Oh, you're just lying because you're a hack - party above all.

http://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/toolkit/pdf/ID317.pdf

You know damned well she broke the law. Even a private company would be breaking the law by not retaining 7 years of researchable (e-discovery) archives. But you're a hack and hold party above all.

She's not an employee or a contractor.

You can read English, right?

Forum List

Back