Your government has successfully multi-culturised you when...

“multi-culturised”

lol

There is no such word because no such thing exists.

Yes, rightwing bigots and racists are truly this stupid.
Cactus.jpg

DOTR do you have any issues with the 200 million your orange god has used to put troops on the border to do what? nothing.....

I had thought you intelligent. Hell i guess I still do. So why are you trying to convince me otherwise?

Are you so dense you think I complained about how the soldiers are being deployed rather than about the need to deploy them?

Trump should mobilize and call out reserves. We are being invaded. Europe is akin to 1943..they have been invaded and occupied.

When your government makes you multicultural this is what happens.

“multi-culturised”

lol

View attachment 229625

I remember the folks who thought letting blacks drink from the same water fountains would end America.

Dying off they are rapidly now. Sad a new generation has arisen it is.

Yeah. Didnt hurt a thing.

View attachment 229679
^ See how open they feel they can be now? Need to finish driving you scum back underground.

“multi-culturised”

lol

View attachment 229625

I remember the folks who thought letting blacks drink from the same water fountains would end America.

View attachment 229679

Why did you post that picture? What is shows is how in 1946 the first black man moved in and suddenly demand for the housing there among the 40% of the population of the nation that is racist and white disappeared and property values plummeted.

DOTR do you have any issues with the 200 million your orange god has used to put troops on the border to do what? nothing.....
Have you been to the border? Can you offer that opinion based on first hand information? No. This is what you heard from democrat libtards telling you what to think.

Have you been to the border? Can you offer that opinion based on first hand information? No. This is what you heard from democrat libtards telling you what to think.

Strollingbones made my point for me. We now have to use troops to defend ourselves against an invasion. And we have to fight the quislings and traitors in the Democrat Party to do so.

Why did you post that picture? What is shows is how in 1946 the first black man moved in and suddenly demand for the housing there among the 40% of the population of the nation that is racist and white disappeared and property values plummeted.
So your supposition is that they left the core cities because they're racists?....Really?

Does racism also account for the suburbanization of the rest of the nation?

“multi-culturised”

lol

View attachment 229625

View attachment 229679
The right’s bigotry, lies, and fearmongering is as ridiculous as it is tedious.

Forum List

Back