Your Favorite Toy

My favorite toy was my Army men. One Christmas I got this Civil War set of Army men. Had some Yanks and some Rebs, cannons, horses, a bridge, and all sorts of little do dads... It was great fun. That was so cool... Altogether, I suppose there must have been 100 of them in all. Then one day I packed them all up in a box and put them in the closet. I wonder if they are still fighting????? Don't know what ever become of them. I joined the Navy and when I come home from Boot Camp, all my shit was gone and my bedroom had been turned into a sewing room for my mother.

2qa21qu.jpg

I got an owie. The branches were going UP, not sideways, so I had to toss a small rock tied to a string to get the string over the branch I couldnt reach (I coulda if I were 12 again) and I missed...but the rock didnt. It swung over the branch and landed on my forehead over my left eye. Ow. But...its not worse a lump than I got when I was in the fridge and didnt know the freezer door was open and i raised up and conked my head. Ill live. But I got up thar! And it was so pretty! Even the birds were up there with me, watching me hang their feeder WAYYYYYYY up there were the cat cant get to them.

2qa21qu.jpg

I got an owie. The branches were going UP, not sideways, so I had to toss a small rock tied to a string to get the string over the branch I couldnt reach (I coulda if I were 12 again) and I missed...but the rock didnt. It swung over the branch and landed on my forehead over my left eye. Ow. But...its not worse a lump than I got when I was in the fridge and didnt know the freezer door was open and i raised up and conked my head. Ill live. But I got up thar! And it was so pretty! Even the birds were up there with me, watching me hang their feeder WAYYYYYYY up there were the cat cant get to them.

:lol:... Congratulation... gee.. even cats are afraid to climb that high..:eusa_angel:

I wanna go back up. But not that tree. Tomorrow Ill climb the one in the back of the yard. Branches go out, not up. No feeder to hang either. I just wanna perch up there and feel the breeze and listen to the surf.

Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys. Tree top. Or cave made out of bushes. Bike at the ready for quick escape if discovered by other kids playin in the same area. Ah. Bliss.

Barbies. That is until I left them outside one night and found them the following day with their feet chewed off. I'm thinking it was a squirrel.

Spirograph

The board game Clue

Atari!

Now that I'm an adult ...

Samsung Vibrant smartphone
laptop
iPod
my long thick piece of glass

Barbies. That is until I left them outside one night and found them the following day with their feet chewed off. I'm thinking it was a squirrel.

Spirograph

The board game Clue

Atari!

laptop
iPod

You mean a bong right ?

Spirograph

The board game Clue

Atari!

laptop
iPod

You have one of those "spy glasses" you see in the Pirate movies??????:lol:

Spirograph

The board game Clue

Atari!

laptop
iPod

You have one of those "spy glasses" you see in the Pirate movies??????:lol:

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back