Your Favorite Things About Israel

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

You are correct Jesus was a Jew and so were all of his followers, a fact that too many people who call themselves Christians are unaware of.

There is evidence that St. John and St. Mark were both Greeks however.

John was the half brother of Jesus Christ and the son of Mary and Joseph. He was 100% Jewish. Mark was a Jew too. Are you sure you are reading from the KJV Holy Bible? If not you are not reading the New Testament (KJV) - but a false translation that is all screwed up you'll get confused. Buy KJV Holy Bible.

Last edited:
Today is the second day of Purim

What are your favorites things about the Holiday?
What does it mean to you?
Songs?

I like when Jewish Passover coincides with Catholic Holy Thursday.

Although the Jewish calendar is normally pretty fokked up sometimes it falls on the same day.

Jewish Calendar follows the Moon
The Christian Calendar follows the Sun

That is why they do not usually match

Excuse me but I believe you meant to say Roman Calendar. Not Christian. Thanks.

Never been to Israel but OMG , the history.

Also, I've heard the food is amazing!
The food is ok. You can get fire grilled tilapia -- the whole fish. Tastes pretty good. This is what Jesus and his apostles ate too.

The best place to eat is at one of the restaurants along the cliffs of Jaffa by the sea.

As the sun sets you can see across the Mediterranean to Greece and Rome, both of which are out there.

Fantastic.
The food is amazing and this thread is not about Rome or Greece. It's about Israel. Stay on topic.

One of my favorite things about Israel is that it is the birthplace of the early Church and where the early Church (followers of Jesus Christ are the true Church) first shared the Scriptures with one another which later were compiled and finally turned into the KJV Holy Bible.

My favorite thing about Israel is Israel's endless worldly contributions to civilization for better lives.

My favorite thing about Israel is that Israel is 6,576 mi
from my home in Miami - The further the better.

Indeed, but they still have their hands in your pocket.
Not only do they have their hands in my pocket but they have the entire US Congress in their pocket.

Long live AIPAC. No sharia law here in my country the USA.

Our Government is supposed to protect us from sharia not AIPAC or Israel.

Not only do they have their hands in my pocket but they have the entire US Congress in their pocket.

Pity that you do not know the facts about the relationship between Israel and the USA

Israel Gives Much More to the U.S. Economy Than You Imagined

How the U.S. Gains from Israel Alliance

Why Israel Is a Strategic Asset to the United States

Now, tell us again how Israel is in the US pockets.

And tell us of any Palestinian contribution to the US, while you are at it.
Or any Arab contribution to the USA, for that matter.

By all means, stay in Miami where you do not have to be responsible for your own ignorance of what you speak of...... of what goes on 6,000 miles away at a place you have never been to.

Pity that you do not know the facts about the relationship between Israel and the USA

Israel Gives Much More to the U.S. Economy Than You Imagined

How the U.S. Gains from Israel Alliance

Why Israel Is a Strategic Asset to the United States

Now, tell us again how Israel is in the US pockets.

And tell us of any Palestinian contribution to the US, while you are at it.
Or any Arab contribution to the USA, for that matter.

By all means, stay in Miami where you do not have to be responsible for your own ignorance of what you speak of...... of what goes on 6,000 miles away at a place you have never been to.

All true. Plus Israel's endless worldly contributions as well. Gee, just imagine all the Palestinian contributions to the USA & the world if we cut off all aid to Israel & gave it to the Palestinians. Heh Heh!

Can you imagine how much Israel would love us if we stopped sending them money? The US needs to stop all foreign aid to all middle eastern countries.

Forum List

Back