Your desktop

19929450.jpg

Not fair....half the fun of posting your desktop is others can see your icons and what OS you are running.:eusa_hand::tongue:
That means you Ringel...

Just a note, I'm not using Ubuntu any longer........:eusa_whistle:

Went to mint?
I am giving serious thought to switching the main computer to mint when 10.04 is no longer supported.

Mint 11. I switched because of the Ubuntu Unity desktop. Tried all the fixes they had listed to go back to the standard desktop but none would work. :dunno:
Besides all the major media proprietary codecs are built into the install. The major difference is your "drop down" menu bar is on the bottom by default but you can move it to the top or add another.

Just a note, I'm not using Ubuntu any longer........:eusa_whistle:

Went to mint?
I am giving serious thought to switching the main computer to mint when 10.04 is no longer supported.

Mint 11. I switched because of the Ubuntu Unity desktop. Tried all the fixes they had listed to go back to the standard desktop but none would work. :dunno:
Besides all the major media proprietary codecs are built into the install. The major difference is your "drop down" menu bar is on the bottom by default but you can move it to the top or add another.

I may end up doing that as well when they stop supporting 10.04.
I think Canonical has had a "coke moment" in trying to force a major change on users like this.
They grossly underestimated the connection Linux users have with their computer.

Forum List

Back