Your Body Is a Work Of Art

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Treat it accordingly

244993667_10226722020859892_1487158032762386060_n.jpg

What is totally missing on that palette?

Vitamin B12.

B12 deficiency causes brain damage. That is why people like you are so fucking stupid. Naturally, it's also why so many of you retards are Democrats.

Here's your boy:

TRUMP: I asked the doctor, I said, 'is there some kind of cognitive test that I could take?' ... the last questions are much more difficult. Like a memory question. You'll go 'person, woman, man, camera, TV.' So they say -- 'can you repeat that?' ... for me it was easy."

Better get your boy some B12

:auiqs.jpg:

Here's your boy:

TRUMP: I asked the doctor, I said, 'is there some kind of cognitive test that I could take?' ... the last questions are much more difficult. Like a memory question. You'll go 'person, woman, man, camera, TV.' So they say -- 'can you repeat that?' ... for me it was easy."

Better get your boy some B12

:auiqs.jpg:

Obviously, unlike you, he gets plenty of B12.

Trump aced that exam.

Joe Biden refuses to take it because his caregivers know he cannot ace it, due to his vascular dementia.

What is totally missing on that palette?

Vitamin B12.

B12 deficiency causes brain damage. That is why people like you are so fucking stupid. Naturally, it's also why so many of you retards are Democrats.
You have no idea where B-12 comes from. And real B-12 deficiency is EXTREMELY RARE.

Just more fear mongering from idiots who need to excuse eating cadavers

You have no idea where B-12 comes from. And real B-12 deficiency is EXTREMELY RARE.

Just more fear mongering from idiots who need to excuse eating cadavers
Neither does odanny

Vitamin B12 is produced by bacteria, not animals or plants. Animals, including humans, must obtain it directly or indirectly from bacteria

Forum List

Back