Youngest Christian Nation at risk over Muslims wanting control of their oil

Clearly an older Christian nation needs to invade and take control of that oil. Again.

Anyone not Islamist regardless of faith or no faith was driven out of Northern Sudan. Since that was successful their move has continued southward to eliminate any opposition. It would be foolish to ignore the slaughter any longer there if anyone values human life and freedom.

Anyone not Islamist regardless of faith or no faith was driven out of Northern Sudan. Since that was successful their move has continued southward to eliminate any opposition. It would be foolish to ignore the slaughter any longer there if anyone values human life and freedom.

It's not a slaughter. The Muslims only rape women there and those who come from Dar Fur.

It's not a slaughter. The Muslims only rape women there and those who come from Dar Fur.
Ironically I met a whole group of young adults that were Nueri Sudanese a few years back. I sat for several hours with them and listen to their stories of how they escaped the slaughtering that was going on in their villages. They pleaded for help to reach Obummer to request help because their people were being slaughtered. These particular ones that I was blessed to be able to hear their stories were saved by Christian missionaries at the refugee camps.

Ironically I met a whole group of young adults that were Nueri Sudanese a few years back. I sat for several hours with them and listen to their stories of how they escaped the slaughtering that was going on in their villages. They pleaded for help to reach Obummer to request help because their people were being slaughtered. These particular ones that I was blessed to be able to hear their stories were saved by Christian missionaries at the refugee camps.

For the US to invade there will have to be corporate interests in the region, resources, market expansion, something. The altruism shtick is required for any compliance on the part of the unsubstantial people.

For the US to invade there will have to be corporate interests in the region, resources, market expansion, something. The altruism shtick is required for any compliance on the part of the unsubstantial people.
Who said anything about invading other than you.

Well just keep on posting then, shatting yourself endlessly over things you yourself admit that nothing will be done about.

Well just keep on posting then, shatting yourself endlessly over things you yourself admit that nothing will be done about.
I did not say nothing will be done either. You sure like to make shit up a lot don't you?

I was sarcastic. By the way, someone should cut a gun deal with them. But guess what, I heard that the UN wants now a global gun control, so that people can't defend themselves. Like the anti gun bullies in America.

I was sarcastic. By the way, someone should cut a gun deal with them. But guess what, I heard that the UN wants now a global gun control, so that people can't defend themselves. Like the anti gun bullies in America.
They need a way to defend themselves against true bullish dickheads, f' the UN and its policies.

Something can be done about it. We can marry their daughters, thereby saving them from the slaughter and successfully escaping them to America. We get rewarded by this way avoiding the onslaught of fatso feminists, plus giving the South Sudan girls a place to organize and take back their country.

Something can be done about it. We can marry their daughters, thereby saving them from the slaughter and successfully escaping them to America. We get rewarded by this way avoiding the onslaught of fatso feminists, plus giving the South Sudan girls to organize and take back their country.

Git-r-done pard.

Something can be done about it. We can marry their daughters, thereby saving them from the slaughter and successfully escaping them to America. We get rewarded by this way avoiding the onslaught of fatso feminists, plus giving the South Sudan girls a place to organize and take back their country.
Gee what a plan. Thanks for sharing that.

Forum List

Back