Young Lady kidnapped in Morocco by authorities, truth about moroccan regime ?

Gumus

Rookie
Aug 9, 2013
Hello;

I will not talk about how many peaceful citizens kidnapped, just because they got outside their houses to talk and express theirs sentiments of nonacceptance to the freed from jail of Daniel Galvan and they want just one thing : separate justice from Moroccan palace. Usually in Morocco the king pardon many prisoners in many occasions per year such as throne holiday. Those protests wants to tell the king to not give pardons and let only the justice decide depends on the case of the prisoner. But oh my god, a young Lady that work in a press agency in Casablanca was suddenly kidnapped BEFORE THE WORLD this time. To not talk a lot of time, i give you the video to see yourself the terror that Moroccans live in this country. And i which such dictatorship disappear from the entire world and let citizens leave in peace.

Here is the video in youtube : /watch?v=yqzLZlTNmf4

Just copy/past this url in the youtube link, because i don't have enough permission to post the entire link. I which if someone else could past the entire link.

Unfortunately, since 2 or 3 August, i haven't personally seen any international press report this violence to the audience due to the fact that victims and activists here uses Arabic so less popular amoung world internet users, also those poor activists are not skilled enough to address theirs suffers to international organizations meanly the Human Rights Watch.

Thank you for reading.
Regards

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
This one?

Last edited by a moderator:
How interesting WTF is it all about?----the only opinion
I have ever heard about Morocco and its king in the past 15
years came from a jew of moroccan background who used
to go back there-----occassionally

His comment was ----"things are bad for morocco---the king is
young and naive (well---back then) and in the hands of the
filthy mullahs. His father was far too intelligent to fall for
that sh*t"

Could someone discuss the actual issues? what is jerky
what-his-name-----doing now?

Thanks Jos for uploading the video. The young Lady name is Shaimaa Mutih, a press journalist in Casa News agency, casanews.tv. Was kidnapped when doing here job by authorities when activists organize a protestation before the parlement in Rabat Morocco.

Last edited:
Translation update, not "small girl" but rather "young Lady"

Forum List

Back