Young Kim (R) Wins in CA (someone I actually heard of WOW!)

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District

• FILE - In this Nov. 6, 2018, file photo, Young Kim, then a Republican candidate for the 39th Congressional District in California, speaks to supporters in the Rowland Heights section of Los Angeles. This year, Kim narrowly defeated Democratic Rep. Gil Cisneros in a Southern California district the GOP lost two years ago. Kim, a former state legislator, won her rematch with Cisneros and gave Republicans their second House victory over a Democratic incumbent in Orange County this election. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, File)
  • FILE - In this Nov. 3, 2020, file photo, Rep. Gil Cisneros, D-Calif., speaks to supporters during a drive-in rally as election results come in, at UFCW Local 324 headquarters in Buena Park, Calif. Republican Young Kim narrowly defeated Cisneros in a Southern California district the GOP lost two years ago. Kim, a former state legislator, won her rematch with Cisneros and gave Republicans their second House victory over a Democratic incumbent in Orange County this election.(Jeff Gritchen/The Orange County Register via AP, File)
1 / 2
Election 2020 House California
FILE - In this Nov. 6, 2018, file photo, Young Kim, then a Republican candidate for the 39th Congressional District in California, speaks to supporters in the Rowland Heights section of Los Angeles. This year, Kim narrowly defeated Democratic Rep. Gil Cisneros in a Southern California district the GOP lost two years ago. Kim, a former state legislator, won her rematch with Cisneros and gave Republicans their second House victory over a Democratic incumbent in Orange County this election. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, File)

I was discouraged and told she didn't have a chance
and I'd be throwing away money donating to her campaign.

But I felt any underdog who is giving it their best shot deserves some support for their courage.

I feel that I can honestly celebrate wins on both sides. No matter who wins, I feel happy
for those who are relieved and have a chance to address some issues.

As relieved I was when Trump prevented the Democrat monopoly from covering up
and keeping ACA that was clearly unconstitutional, I feel equal relief for my
Democrat friends just as grateful to get rid of Trump that had a similar oppressive effect on them.

I think Obama's oppressive abuses were worse to have to fix, as the Democratic Party still denies
pushing Statist overreaching policies through federal govt is abuse of office and breach of Constitutional oath.

But given the absolute hostility and allergy the liberals have against Trump,
I can't help but feel relieved for them not to be under that for four years.

Forum List

Back