Young Conservative DESTROYS gay rights fascists

Lie? No. Misinformed? Yes.

Be so kind......

Couples can be, and are, childless by choice. No impaired fecundity...people like my brother and his wife.
That was by chance that they cant have or wont have kids... There is no chance involved that you and your wife can not have a kid genetically yours and hers.....Why are you constantly try to ignore this obvious truth?

Last edited:
I'm amused that he thinks gays will lose despite it being the homophobes who keep losing at every turn :dunno:

Gee, I wonder how 3 percent of the entire population can have so much sway on their government? I guess the other 97% of us don't matter. It's your way or the highway. Heaven help you when Republicans are put back in power.

Heaven help us all if the GOP ever gets back into power without understanding how profoundly they fucked up in the Oughts...

Gays are probably more like 10% of the population, but the real reason you guys are losing is because more than half the straight population isn't buying into the hate anymore.

I'm amused that he thinks gays will lose despite it being the homophobes who keep losing at every turn :dunno:

Gee, I wonder how 3 percent of the entire population can have so much sway on their government? I guess the other 97% of us don't matter. It's your way or the highway. Heaven help you when Republicans are put back in power.

Heaven help us all if the GOP ever gets back into power without understanding how profoundly they fucked up in the Oughts...

Gays are probably more like 10% of the population, but the real reason you guys are losing is because more than half the straight population isn't buying into the hate anymore.

Metrosexual freaks are not homosexuals....even though they look and act like it.

Metrosexual freaks are not homosexuals....even though they look and act like it.

They are "diet gay". The hope of the LGBT church is that from there the youngsters will become "bi-curious" and then cross over on that threshold.

But you know, they're "born that way"...even though the numbers of young "gay" men and boys are on the rise, indicated by the sharp increase of boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV in the same recent years gay has been incrementally plastered all over the media..about 13-24 years worth of it...

Excellent!!! Gay marriage will NEVER be the same as a man and woman. They will NEVER be equal regardless of what laws are put in place and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. This is what makes them so angry.

So you're against equality?

What was the matter with "CIVIL UNION" with EXACTLY the same entitlements as a married man and woman?

What's wrong with drinking fountains marked "WHITES ONLY" or "COLORED ONLY"? The exact same water flows from both.

Separate but equal is never equal and has been roundly ruled as unconstitutional.

Right wingers disparage Liberals as players of the 'victim hood' card. But look at them now! Fearful, for no good reason that extending equal rights to others will somehow erode their rights.

Why are Right Wingers so reluctant to make America what it so desperately wants to be: the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave? Why are Conservatives always the resistance movement to freedom and equality? Why are they always behind the curve of social progress and why haven't they managed to see their hypocritical patriotism? Why haven't they learned their lesson after so many mistakes and so much hatred?

Last edited:

What was the matter with "CIVIL UNION" with EXACTLY the same entitlements as a married man and woman?

What's wrong with drinking fountains marked "WHITES ONLY" or "COLORED ONLY"? The exact same water flows from both.

Separate but equal is never equal and has been roundly ruled as unconstitutional.

Right wingers disparage Liberals as players of the 'victim hood' card. But look at them now! Fearful, for no good reason that extending equal rights to others will somehow erode their rights.

Why are Right Wingers so reluctant to make America what it so desperately wants to be: the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave? Why are Conservatives always the resistance movement to freedom and equality? Why are they always behind the curve of social progress and why haven't they managed to see their hypocritical patriotism? Why haven't they learned their lesson after so many mistakes and so much hatred?

Could a black be arrested from drinking from a white fountain?....No one can get arrested from calling it Civil Union! But yet you'd argue for affirmative action when it certainly isn't equal rights! Hypocrisy, the liberals watchword.

Care to discuss separate public restrooms?

Be so kind......

Couples can be, and are, childless by choice. No impaired fecundity...people like my brother and his wife.

I addressed that.

To accomplish NOT procreating they had to either purchase birth control, many of which have health risks associated with them and all with an associated failure rate. Have surgery, expensive and invasive. Or have abortions with it's associated risks.

Do you support Roe v Wade?

Again, a burden a same sex couple DOES NOT bare to simply enjoy sex with their partner!

So, who's misinformed? Seems to me their is more burden to the hetro couple then is EVER the case with same sex couples.

Your procreation "argument" has already been addressed by the SCOTUS. It failed.

JUSTICE KAGAN: Well, suppose a State said, ... Because we think that the focus of marriage really should be on procreation, we are not going to give marriage licenses anymore to any couple where both people are over the age of 55. Would that be constitutional?

MR. COOPER: No, Your Honor, it would not be constitutional.

KAGAN: Because that's the same State interest, I would think, you know. If you are over the age of 55, you don't help us serve the Government's interest in regulating procreation through marriage. So why is that different?

MR. COOPER: Your Honor, even with respect to couples over the age of 55, it is very rare that ... both parties to the couple are infertile, and the traditional —

(Laughter.)

JUSTICE KAGAN: ... I can just assure you, if both the woman and the man are over the age of 55, there are not a lot of children coming out of that marriage.

(Laughter.)​

Be so kind......

That was by chance that they cant have or wont have kids... There is no chance involved that you and your wife can not have a kid genetically yours and hers.....Why are you constantly try to ignore this obvious truth?

No, it was by choice. My brother and his wife are childless by choice not happenstance. I'm not childless by choice not happenstance.

Now tell me why my family doesn't deserve the same protections your family enjoys.

I addressed that.

To accomplish NOT procreating they had to either purchase birth control, many of which have health risks associated with them and all with an associated failure rate. Have surgery, expensive and invasive. Or have abortions with it's associated risks.

Again, a burden a same sex couple DOES NOT bare to simply enjoy sex with their partner!

So, who's misinformed? Seems to me their is more burden to the hetro couple then is EVER the case with same sex couples.

Your procreation "argument" has already been addressed by the SCOTUS. It failed.

JUSTICE KAGAN: Well, suppose a State said, ... Because we think that the focus of marriage really should be on procreation, we are not going to give marriage licenses anymore to any couple where both people are over the age of 55. Would that be constitutional?

KAGAN: Because that's the same State interest, I would think, you know. If you are over the age of 55, you don't help us serve the Government's interest in regulating procreation through marriage. So why is that different?

MR. COOPER: Your Honor, even with respect to couples over the age of 55, it is very rare that ... both parties to the couple are infertile, and the traditional —

(Laughter.)

JUSTICE KAGAN: ... I can just assure you, if both the woman and the man are over the age of 55, there are not a lot of children coming out of that marriage.

(Laughter.)​

The oldest women to ever give birth is either 70 or 74, depending on the report you want to believe. At what age was the oldest homosexual to give birth from a same sex coupling

(Laughter)

No, it was by choice. My brother and his wife are childless by choice not happenstance. I'm not childless by choice not happenstance.

Now tell me why my family doesn't deserve the same protections your family enjoys.

Please describe the methods they had to go through to not procreate with their partner. It is important information.

Please describe the methods you and your partner have to go through not to procreate with your partner.

You keep hoping that people will look at your postings and say "see, they're just like hetro couples". When the truth is it is far from true

You and your partner have had to take ZERO steps to keep from procreating as a result of enjoying sexual pleasure between each other. Not true of heterosexuals.

Again, why do you keep showing that heterosexuals and homosexuals are as different as night and day AND in crucial ways?

You continually show how much more of a burden heterosexuals are forced to bare than you and your partner must.

Is it because, since heterosexuals have had this burden forever you think people will simply overlook the facts?

Last edited:

No as it is a different topic, isn't it?

No as it is a different topic, isn't it?

They are separate but equal and have never been ruled unconstitutional.

Why?

Seems to me these, as well as public showers should never be separate per the logic of the quoted post.

I addressed that.

(Laughter.)

(Laughter.)​

The oldest women to ever give birth is either 70 or 74, depending on the report you want to believe. At what age was the oldest homosexual to give birth from a same sex coupling

(Laughter)

It is irrelevant Pop, why don't you understand that? Procreation has NEVER been required for civil marriage and it's never going to be. You can't constitutionally discriminate against people who don't have children, can't have children or don't fucking want them.

With or without children, why don't gay families get to enjoy the same protections you do?

With restrooms, the right to privacy and modesty supersedes any violation of Brown v Education. The larger reason is that no groups want it to change. If blacks had been happy with their crappy water fountain, that wouldn't have changed.

(Laughter.)

(Laughter.)​

(Laughter)

It is irrelevant Pop, why don't you understand that? Procreation has NEVER been required for civil marriage and it's never going to be. You can't constitutionally discriminate against people who don't have children, can't have children or don't fucking want them.

With or without children, why don't gay families get to enjoy the same protections you do?

In my opinion they do. What's your problem?

With restrooms, the right to privacy and modesty supersedes any violation of Brown v Education. The larger reason is that no groups want it to change. If blacks had been happy with their crappy water fountain, that wouldn't have changed.

Thing are changing. The reasoning is no longer sound.

Homosexuals are allowed to shower and share restrooms with the gender they are sexually attracted to. The same is not true with heterosexuals. Again the burden appears to be on the heterosexual and NOT the homosexual.

Here, I thought you were for equal rights, but appear to only be in favor of superior rights for homosexuals.

There are upsides to being homosexual isn't there?

Thing are changing. The reasoning is no longer sound.

Homosexuals are allowed to shower and share restrooms with the gender they are sexually attracted to. The same is not true with heterosexuals. Again the burden appears to be on the heterosexual and NOT the homosexual.

Here, I thought you were for equal rights, but appear to only be in favor of superior rights for homosexuals.

There are upsides to being homosexual isn't there?

No, we've always been able to shower with ya'll. You're just upset because now you KNOW we don't really want you. :lol:

Gays in the Showers! Oh My!

Forum List

Back