You'll never guess where debate is not allowed.

I'm fascinated at how desperate conservatives will get in their quest for victimhood.

I mean, screaming how high school debate is awful because they don't allow white supremacist arguments? Really? Because that is what the piece was about. That's why it tirggered the white supremacists here.

It's just the conservative propaganda machine in action. They scour the planet for any bit of news, no matter how irrelevent, that will keep their fascist base hysterical, becasue that keeps them obedient. There's nothing like it on the liberal side, because propaganda doesn't work on liberals.

I do, of course, seeing the worst humans in the world cry about how nobody likes them, as they're doing on this thread. They use SafeSpaces like this to cry together.
If your views have merit, you wouldn't have to silence the opposition. Your false narrative is obviously a lie.

they are here illegally, they are illegal immigrants. Actually the proper term would be false pretense asylum seekers.
So you have convicted them in a court of law then?

Also do you call every driver that breaks the speed limit once as 'illegal drivers' for life?

As for asylum seekers, have you proof it is false? What is your defination of proof?

Also do you call every driver that breaks the speed limit once as 'illegal drivers' for life?

As for asylum seekers, have you proof it is false? What is your defination of proof?

They broke the law, that the current government doesn't want to enforce said laws doesn't make it not so.

They are here without permission, it's that simple, despite your attempts at word games.

They are being told to request asylum, even though we all know 90% of them are here for economic reasons.

Yeah, but SJW dumbasses see "white supremacy" everywhere.
Louisiana still has it, sunshine.
350510698_263734766229885_4039440812712631393_n.jpg

Yup, at a High School Debate.
“Judges are making it clear they are not only tilting the debate in a left-wing direction, they will also penalize students who don’t adhere to their ideology.”
One of the judges claims “Before anything else, including being a debate judge, I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist".
Another judge “If you are discussing immigrants in a round and describe the person as ‘illegal,’ I will immediately stop the round, give you the loss with low speaks”.
Another, “if you are white, don’t run arguments with impacts that primarily affect POC [people of color]. These arguments should belong to the communities they affect.”

Just more examples of the fascist authoritarian left trying to oppress and silence all who don't comport with their gestapo Stalinist ideology that Bidenistas like Mac1958, mamooth, and Rye Catcher, among countless other leftwing dreks here insist is somehow a function of the Right now.

Do need to look into the toilet when you get up off it to understand what just happened?

Describing Immigrants as illegals is wrong
Crossing the border into the US without proper documentation or circumventing the immigration laws of the US is ILLEGAL. I don't care if it hurts your feelings--the fact is that laws have been broken. That makes these criminals illegal aliens because they have disregarded our immigration laws. Period--end of discussion.

Forum List

Back