You Won't See This On CNN: Trump Supporters ID Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters, Act To DEFEND Capitol

Go suck Zelensky's ass. Biden has been busted with illegal national security documents, his budget has failed, the Wuhan virus has been exposed, Twitter has been bought and restored, all of the woke are getting kicked to the curb company after company, week by week, and now even the whole J6Comittee show trial bullshit and their FBI lackeys has been busted as the big lie it always was.

Just more smoke and mirrors trying to distract away from a stolen presidential election.

Every day the noose tightens another notch as Donald prepares to reclaim his rightful office.
And you're peeing your pantys over imagined events

And you're peeing your pantys over imagined events

I'm not the one in a panic shitting myself so bad that I'm now attacking news organizations for reporting the news threatening them trying to step on their 1st amendment rights of the press trying to keep them from exposing the J6 lies. You fuckers are hip deep in shit now. For two years, you traitors have literally been running an illegal GITMO right in Washington against fellow American citizens.

1678271604876.png

That is as LOW as a human can possibly go.

Ghee, any excuse to look innocent.

GHHEE any excuse to throw your fellow Americans under the bus... The crowd was manipulated by a few.
Most of the crowd there that day was there to be peaceful, but democrats would like to make them all traitors if they could. Democrats want to have nothing with bringing people together... they are still trying to divide Americans over slavery and race. Division and hatred sells big time politically.... and thank you for your patronage!

GHHEE any excuse to throw your fellow Americans under the bus... The crowd was manipulated by a few.
Most of the crowd there that day was there to be peaceful, but democrats would like to make them all traitors if they could. Democrats want to have nothing with bringing people together... they are still trying to divide Americans over slavery and race. Division and hatred sells big time politically.... and thank you for your patronage!
I have a suggestion, just don't pay attention to them.

I have a suggestion, just don't pay attention to them.
That's kinda hard when the fucktard leftards walk right into your restaurant and interrupt your dinner.

Leftards are MONSTERS, they're complete fucking asswipes. They're gonna jump into MY family's shit just cause they got a stick up their butts?

Hey, maybe I got a newsflash for you.

Scruffy's about ready to reach out and CLOBBER those fuckers. Wherever they may be found. Whack a mole.

That's kinda hard when the fucktard leftards walk right into your restaurant and interrupt your dinner.

Leftards are MONSTERS, they're complete fucking asswipes. They're gonna jump into MY family's shit just cause they got a stick up their butts?

Hey, maybe I got a newsflash for you.

Scruffy's about ready to reach out and CLOBBER those fuckers. Wherever they may be found. Whack a mole.
Charge away, Custer.

We've arrived folks!

The moment the Left scratches their heads and collectively admit that perhaps they've taken everything a little too far. Maybe they've become so brainwashed and demented that they let the media crooks get the better of them and abandoned all their principles in a deranged effort to rid themselves of ORANGE MAN and MEAN TWEETS no matter what the cost.

Maybe rational thought now makes a comeback.

Man this weed is fuckin' good. ;)

It has to be if you think Grifty's record is about "mean tweets"

You showed up to whine.
The OP is crap. The author is an imbecile.
I enjoy mocking you for your lies and this ^ post of yours is another example of that. That’s not “whining,” you rotting lump of lard! :itsok:

Your posts are all crap and you’d have to massively increase your IQ to reach imbecile status.

Reminder: the topic of this thread consists of a claim and some support for it — a topic about which you seem unable to grunt out any coherent counter.

Do you have anything to offer, Horseshit? Can you provide meaningful evidence to disprove the claim that some ANTIFA shitfuckers tried to stir up a mob?

I enjoy mocking you for your lies and this ^ post of yours is another example of that. That’s not “whining,” you rotting lump of lard! :itsok:

Your posts are all crap and you’d have to massively increase your IQ to reach imbecile status.

Reminder: the topic of this thread consists of a claim and some support for it — a topic about which you seem unable to grunt out any coherent counter.

Do you have anything to offer, Horseshit? Can you provide meaningful evidence to disprove the claim that some ANTIFA shitfuckers tried to stir up a mob?
Blah, blah, bitter blather...

You're not the first to find your self esteem grossly inflated...it's how I roll.

Then I bask in your inability to get over it.

Blah, blah, bitter blather...

You're not the first to find your self esteem grossly inflated...it's how I roll.

Then I bask in your inability to get over it.
It is, indeed (as you’ve just admitted), “how you roll” to suffer from grossly inflated self esteem.

No the weakness of your posting ability serves to consistently and continually confirm it. I am more than happy to see your endless fail.

It is, indeed (as you’ve just admitted), “how you roll” to suffer from grossly inflated self esteem.

No the weakness of your posting ability serves to consistently and continually confirm it. I am more than happy to see your endless fail.
Seriously....either sharpen your chops, or change your handle.

I'm not the one in a panic shitting myself so bad that I'm now attacking news organizations for reporting the news threatening them trying to step on their 1st amendment rights of the press trying to keep them from exposing the J6 lies. You fuckers are hip deep in shit now. For two years, you traitors have literally been running an illegal GITMO right in Washington against fellow American citizens.

View attachment 764873

That is as LOW as a human can possibly go.
Chuck Schumer is a disgrace to the United States of America. There’s something going on with the voting in New York. New York City doesn’t represent the will of the majority of the people of New York that’s for sure. Who knows how that guy has been in power for so long. There’s also quite a few people in New York City who can’t stand Chuck Schumer. How is he still in office

And of course the massive difference …if BLM rioters made their way into the capitol building they would’ve looted the hell out of it ….they would’ve taken all those old paintings. Just look at the summer of 2020 the billions of dollars of looting and damage that Black Lives Matter caused. This terrorism from BLM has been excused or totally ignored by every far left member of this us message board .

BLM leader ship they should be the ones going to jail they should be on trial. But look at the January 6 protesters who were walking around the building peacefully. I’m not talking about the very few antifa members who fought police officers on j6. I’m talking about the ones who got into the Capitol building and then were walking around very peacefully they didn’t do anything.

The very few January 6 protesters who broke windows who punched police officers and some of them have been shown to be antifa but whether they were antifa or not yes of course they should be charged …. but people like the shaman guy who was actually saying the right things as shown on video he was telling people about the Donald Trump tweet to “go “home if anything at all he was illegally trespassing that’s it. That he has had to languish in jail for a few years while the leaders of Black Lives Matter continue to rip off hard-working Americans as an insult to this country‘s history.

There’s reports of peaceful January 6 protesters being beaten and tortured in prison, and I believe that there are pro Black Lives Matter prison guards doing this to them.

We have a corrupt media that doesn’t represent the will of the American people. When evidence is staring the far left in the face they don’t care at all they just keep on saying send all our money to Ukraine support Black Lives Matter.

Forum List

Back