You Want Stress Relief?

I know Christians like to pretend people dont have genitals... but wouldn't this cut down on rape?

I know Christians like to pretend people dont have genitals... but wouldn't this cut down on rape?

I am not particularly concerned with the happiness and comfort of those in the prison system. I would gut the budget, and move prison entertainment back to the level enjoyed in the 1950s. No cable TV, no Gold's Gyms, no internet access. Prison is a punishment, not a country club.

Now, admittedly half the prison population probably shouldn't be there, but that is another story.

I am not particularly concerned with the happiness and comfort of those in the prison system. I would gut the budget, and move prison entertainment back to the level enjoyed in the 1950s. No cable TV, no Gold's Gyms, no internet access. Prison is a punishment, not a country club.

Now, admittedly half the prison population probably shouldn't be there, but that is another story.
can't put everyone and their mother in prison and then say prison should be extra harsh

can't put everyone and their mother in prison and then say prison should be extra harsh
It shouldn't be a luxury hotel, either

Where did I say "extra harsh"? Just cut out the perks.

Yeah, great idea. Budget up for prison sex dolls, you bureaucrats, and in six months the prison tough guy will own 'em all and be making a handsome profit pimping them out.

Forum List

Back