You Tube cuts off ad-money to AGW-denier channels

What an impressive crowd you've joined. The anti-vaxxers, QAnon and now, the GW deniers. I think "flat-earthers" is still an applicable term.

AGW, a theory so great you can't allow debate

Yeah, that's science!

vostok_T_CO2.png

Yeah, why do the ice cores show CO2 LAGGING temperature over 450,000 years?

images

If mankind is adding to CO2 why did a global shutdown have no impact at all on CO2?

What an impressive crowd you've joined. The anti-vaxxers, QAnon and now, the GW deniers. I think "flat-earthers" is still an applicable term.

Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent "climate change" depending on which datasets they consider.

I believe a statement from a recent paper which explains how different conclusions were reached would be an appropriate response to your apparent joy over the suppression of scientific investigation .

"...Given the many valid dissenting scientific opinions that remain on these issues, we argue that recent attempts to force an apparent scientific consensus (including the IPCC reports) on these scientific debates are premature and ultimately unhelpful for scientific progress..."

How much has the sun influenced Northern Hemisphere temperature trends? An ongoing debate

What do you think TNHarley ? Do you believe it hurts or helps a cause to shut down discussion? I say it hurts their cause and it's not something that should be celebrated, what say you?

Last edited:
Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent "climate change" depending on which datasets they consider.

I believe a statement from a recent paper which explains how different conclusions were reached would be an appropriate response to your apparent joy over the suppression of scientific investigation .

"...Given the many valid dissenting scientific opinions that remain on these issues, we argue that recent attempts to force an apparent scientific consensus (including the IPCC reports) on these scientific debates are premature and ultimately unhelpful for scientific progress..."

How much has the sun influenced Northern Hemisphere temperature trends? An ongoing debate

What do you think TNHarley ? Do you believe it hurts or helps a cause to shut down discussion? I say it hurts their cause and it's not something that should be celebrated, what say you?

It's laughable to think the Sun has any impact on Earth's climate, that's denier talk -- my Crick imitation

Hurts, obviously.
You know its bad when you have groups of people shutting down discussion over SCIENCE. Something that should ALWAYS be discussed.
Of course, this has turned political and thats the biggest problem.
No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power - Jacob Bronowski

Hurts, obviously.
You know its bad when you have groups of people shutting down discussion over SCIENCE. Something that should ALWAYS be discussed.
No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power - Jacob Bronowski

We're still experimenting with Relativity, but no AGW experiments, not ever.

Odd thing for science

It's so odd that with all this imaginary "science" behind them the AGW Cultists have to shut off the debate rather than point out the science that proves their insane Manmade Global Climate Warming Change Theory

More dumbfuckery from a renowned dumb fuck. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Hurts, obviously.
Nobody is shutting down discussion over science. But to discuss science, you had better be bringing evidence to the table. Thus far, the deniers have not done that.

More dumbfuckery from a renowned dumb fuck. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.
Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider.

Increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty are artifacts of a bipolar glaciated world where the threshold for extensive northern hemisphere continental glaciation is lower than the threshold for extensive southern hemisphere continental glaciation and our the present temperature is close to the northern hemisphere threshold.

"Mainstream" science has wrongly correlated the recent warming trend with CO2. They have mistaken the increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty of a bipolar glaciated world for man made warming.

The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation. A configuration which has never existed before in the history of the planet. We are precariously poised for extensive northern hemisphere glaciation. A condition which has led to increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty over the last 2.7 million years. It is that volatility that will be the undoing of "mainstream" science's faulty analysis and conclusion. Within 30 years everything you believe will be proven wrong.

:dance:

Nobody is shutting down discussion over science. But to discuss science, you had better be bringing evidence to the table. Thus far, the deniers have not done that.

But the only thing that matters at the end of the day is..........who's not winning? For the past 10 years in this forum, what winning has the green contingent seen? Who cares about the "science" if it is not transcending anywhere beyond the field? A serious question.

The whole science mantra is nothing more than a billboard for the climate obsessed.

Where is all of this translating into any kind of action? I have the answer.........

Its not :hello77:

Forum List

Back