You people that called Bush a liar what do you call

Okay lets say that the both lied on purpose to get what they wanted.

Which lie caused the most human suffering? An illegitimate war where tens of thousands of lost their lives, were maimed or, forcing insurances companies to comply with the new rules and making some people choose a new plan? A war that shifted the balance of power in the ME to Iran, or a policy that will cost some people a little more for their insurance? A war the eroded the Good Will of the USA throughout the world or, a Health Care policy that covers previous conditions and has no benefit caps?

Did they both know they were lying or did they both believe what the were selling?

Lying is lying. Compare and contrast them all you want, the reality is both men lied. one gets a pass, one doesn't.

NO !! Bush did NOT lie, he acted on the intelligence he was given at the time, which BTW was provided by liberal leaning agents, and any fool here who says Saddamn did NOT have WMD's is a serious fucking nut case.., what does tons of biological and chemical agents do if not wipe out thousands of people in a few seconds ?? THAT, in my opinion IS weapons of mass destruction.

boy are you fucking crazy ... bush & Cheney "they have wmd's and we know where they are... the intell was from the brits and the intel was considered to be false by the brits ... but bush and Cheney want to do every thing they could to go to war with iraq to take control of their oil fields ... that's was the hole truth on why they went to war ... where no liberal were involved with their lies ... they were lied to by the republicans when will you idiots ever wake up... its like you can see the truth right before your own eyes ... when bush went in to Iraq they didn't find any chemical weapons at all... none !!! nada !!! not one chem ... not one ical ... are you nuts, or just plain stupid .... I side on the side of you're being plain stupid ...

Last edited:
...and what "facts" r u referring to...and how was it proven that W did not lie ?( I heard him speak of mushroom clouds and Saddam nukes w absolute certitude...none materialized)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bush was playing his 9-11 card

Saddam had WMDs and he was going to give them to TERRORISTS

He had to be stopped immediately

One of the biggest con jobs in history

Why? Because of the impact of the lie

The impact of the Obama lie is people had to switch insurance carriers
The impact of the Bush lie was 5000 dead Americans one 100,000 dead Iraqis

It's already been proven that Bush did not lie!

Boy, you checked that horse for a heartbeat lately?

The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud
They will treat us as liberators
The war will pay for itself
Mission Accomplished
Yellowcake
Water boarding is not torture

Do you have links for any of those statements or are they from these two Democrats that said the following and then voted for the Iraq war? It does seem that they would be their follow up remarks. Just curious..............

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Obama's constant statement when he was selling Obamacare. "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it.
If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too." is NOW contradicted by Obama...
President Barack Obama has publicly promised at least 36 times since 2008 that his health care reform plan, known as Obamacare,
would not cause anyone who liked their present health insurance to lose it.
36 Times Obama Said You Can Keep Your Health Plan | Washington Free Beacon

"But that’s true if your employer suddenly decides we think this network’s going to give a better deal, we think this is going to help keep premiums lower, you've got to use this doctor as opposed to that one, this hospital as opposed to that one.
Obama: You Might Lose Your Doctor Under Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

Do you think ACA would have passed if those 7 votes of "YES" knew Obama was lying when he said "you can keep your doctor"?

You called Bush a liar about WMDs. How many of you are going to call Obama a LIAR now that it has became truly personal for some of you, i.e.
YOU that voted for Obama, thought ACA was great and NOW find out your doctor is no longer part of your network?

I am 100% convinced that some of the Obama/ACA supporters HAVE lost their insurance or have lost their doctor.
I am also convinced that somewhere one or more people have died directly because Obamacare caused insurance companies that were paying under a prior agreement but NOW wow... happy to cancel folks because under Obamacare our plan doesn't meet obamacare specs!
Sorry those of you that were counting on cancer treatments COVERED under your old insurance... NO.. we had to cancel your policy because it didn't offer maternity coverage!

Think about it. How many Americans are going to die and you ACA/Obama are blaming the insurance companies for complying with your idiotic stupidly cumbersome over regulated 2,000 page 20,000 pages of regulations LAW!
While it is probably true that some have died due to the problems the ACA act has encountered it is also true that many, many more have died because they did not and could not afford insurance. Do the numbers. Before ACA came into being their were around 45 million people who were uninsured. How many of them died because they could not afford timely medical care? By the time their disease became severe enough to require emergency care it was to late to save many of them.
You want to kill ACA. Okay, what do you and the gop have that will take its place? Do you want to shut down ACA and take away the insurance that many have been able to afford for the first time? If the ACA is shut down two things will happen immediately.
1) The number of people dying unnecessarily because they have no medical care to fall back on will shoot right back up to pre-ACA levels.
2) The cost for medical care, which was soaring pre-ACA, will once again start climbing at a rate which will destroy our economy.
It is clear people like you are against everything except more misery for the American people.

Last edited:

Mission Accomplished
Yellowcake

Do you have links for any of those statements or are they from these two Democrats that said the following and then voted for the Iraq war? It does seem that they would be their follow up remarks. Just curious..............

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

You people always manage to get the quotes right but what you never, ever acknowledge is the rationale for those quotes. The quotes by Kerry, Clinton, and others were made AFTER they received false information from the bush administration. The statements they made were bases on the lies they were given.
Now, you may dispute my statements but the fact of the matter is that the Congress DOES NOT have an investigative arm or tool. The Congress is forced to rely on information given to it by the CIA, the FBI, and other intelligence agencies. THOSE AGENCIES ARE ALL UNDER CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE!. In other words, the bush people controlled the information Congress received. Those who made remarks about Saddam having WMD received their information from the George w. bush lie factory and it is only natural they would reach the wrong conclusions<PERIOD>

Last edited:
The powers that be in the Democrap party must have scoured the depths of the worst insane asylums in America to find the slobbering Leftist morons on this site!
Your comment provides absolutely NOTHING of value regarding this thread. It does, however, show the empty minds who are the drones of the gop.

...and what "facts" r u referring to...and how was it proven that W did not lie ?( I heard him speak of mushroom clouds and Saddam nukes w absolute certitude...none materialized)

Dr. D., you also heard Donald Rumsfeld refer to knowing "exactly" where the WMD were.
And anyway you want to look at it, it is a fact that the WMD promised by the bush administration were NEVER found. That is all the proof you need that the bush administration lied.

Mission Accomplished
Yellowcake

You left out this one

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Barack Obama. October 2002

5000 dead liberators

Hate to see what it would look like if they treated us as conquerors.

Certainly it would have been better with fewer deaths, especially American and coalition forces. But to free all those many millions at the cost of 5,000 dead?

Acceptable losses for the outcome.

Unless you're a suck ass dog and don't value Iraqi freedom as much as you value your own freedom.

THAT wouldn't surprise anyone.

5000 American Dead,100,000 plus Iraqi dead

No, it was not worth it to depose someone who was not a threat

You selfish prick.

Man is born free.

George W. Bush helped return freedom to millions and millions and millions.

You is a sick ass joke.

Mission Accomplished
Yellowcake

You left out this one

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Formatted by M2.

For you to post his stupidity means you are just as stupid as he is.

Or maybe stupider.

After all, you think his stupidity is BRILLIANCE!

That's why you posted it.

But it is stupidity.

Either that or he was lying to you even waaay back then in order to con you into voting for him.

Certainly it would have been better with fewer deaths, especially American and coalition forces. But to free all those many millions at the cost of 5,000 dead?

Acceptable losses for the outcome.

Unless you're a suck ass dog and don't value Iraqi freedom as much as you value your own freedom.

THAT wouldn't surprise anyone.

You selfish prick.

Man is born free.

You is a sick ass joke.

Bush lied and people died

Obama lied and people got a better insurance policy

Dr. D., you also heard Donald Rumsfeld refer to knowing "exactly" where the WMD were.
And anyway you want to look at it, it is a fact that the WMD promised by the bush administration were NEVER found. That is all the proof you need that the bush administration lied.

Do you want to know how someone can invalidate your statement?

By producing this bit of evidence that millions of Americans saw on CBS 60 Minutes.

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - Page 4 - CBS News

You selfish prick.

Man is born free.

You is a sick ass joke.

Bush lied and people died

Obama lied and people got a better insurance policy

More than 20 million Muslims and Arabs and others in Afghanistan and Iraq have had their freedom returned to them thanks to The Decider.

Freedom YOU don't think they should have.

Asswipe.

You left out this one

Formatted by M2.

Or maybe stupider.

But it is stupidity.

Either that or he was lying to you even waaay back then in order to con you into voting for him.

Obama understood the truth about Iraq

At least he didn't buy into Bushs lies....that is why he is President

You left out this one

Formatted by M2.

Or maybe stupider.

But it is stupidity.

He is a slick con man who seduced you with his Nojo.

U got no mojo Mojo2...The only liberation that W bought to Iraq is liberating over 100,000 men, women and kids from life..and embroiled it and Afganistan in endless tribal conflict due to dissolution of effective central governance. W's reckless wars DID not "pay for themselves" or make anyone safer...but they did strengthen Al-Quida and embolden Iran by fanning hatred towards us...
U r foolish to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
U got no mojo Mojo2...The only liberation that W bought to Iraq is liberating over 100,000 men, women and kids from life..and embroiled it and Afganistan in endless tribal conflict due to dissolution of effective central governance. W's reckless wars DID not "pay for themselves" or make anyone safer...but they did strengthen Al-Quida and embolden Iran by fanning hatred towards us...
U r foolish to believe otherwise.

We can see the facts, doctordumbass.

You are a partisan who would say anything to buoy Obamabuoy.

But his polling is looking baaad.

Will you still be singing his praises when he is brought up on charges?

:lol:

You left out this one

Formatted by M2.

Or maybe stupider.

But it is stupidity.

And because HE wanted to be President regardless of the lives it cost as a Senator he helped according to a Harvard study kill more US troops.

...stay on the track of WHY DO YOU IDIOTS THAT CONDEMNED BUSH GIVE OBAMA A PASS?

OK liberbamas, answer the fucking question and no more dodging the fucking QUESTION.

why do you liberbamas continue to :suck: up the lies that son-of-a-bitch spews on a daily basis.?

let me guess.., you are traitors to our Constitution, as is your lying leader.

here is just a short list of Constitutional violations.

Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.

23 Executive Orders on gun control - infringement of the 2nd Amendment

2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS - Violation of HIPPA law.

Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3

Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to t errorists. – Article 1 Section 1

Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; ”he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3

Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. - Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress

NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.

Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything

this is a short list,
A List of Obama?s Constitutional Violations | <-------------<<<<< click here for more....

Forum List

Back