You Old White People... It's Your Duty to Die

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by William Joyce, Jun 14, 2010.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    "You old white people. It is your duty to die."
    The handwriting is on the wall. Help erase it!
    The U.S. VS Mexican Illegals
    "You old white people. It is your duty to die."

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go
    back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    This is what you will never hear from white supremacists:

Birth rates are falling dramatically all over the world... Africa, Asia, Latin America... you name...

America, European and some asian countries JUST HAPPEN TO BE AHEAD OF THEM IN THIS PROCESS.

At some point in time all races will reach a demographic equilibrium.

Now mass immigration of non-whites is a whole different story.

I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries. Countries all over the world are free to make this choice.

I just warning the members of the Board:

White supremacists have NO PROBLEM AT ALL distorting and hiding facts like the one I cited above in order to push their agenda on YOU.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BLACKS, ASIANS AND LATINOS ARE HAVING LESS AND LESS CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT HELP THEIR CAUSE.

3. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,864
    You Old White People... It's Your Duty to Die

Oops, I thought that was the Republican Health Care Plan. My bad.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    You're a partisan fuck stick if I ever saw one.

5. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    And you would be the evil fuck stick.

6. feduptaxpayer

feduptaxpayer VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +348

Here in Canada 80% of the immigrants coming into this country are non-white and this has been happening for decades. I am almost sure that America is taking in the same amount of non-whites in. It's not hard to figure out that in a few decades from now, Whites will be the minority in Canada and America in those two countries that was conquered and settled by them. Whites are creating for themselves racial suicide.

Whites wakeup before you find yourself being forced to except and live with other cultures and traditions and languages that are alien to you. It is happeniong now and will only get worse. If whites become a minority they will become second class citizens. It has to be.

That is a bunch of bullshit if you want to try and make people believe that birth rates are falling in third world countries. You say that because you want whites to relax and believe that it is ok, not to panic, so as to believe that there is no threat to their survival. Bullshit.

Prove it that the white supremists are lying and are covering up what you say? Bullshit.

7. feduptaxpayer

feduptaxpayer VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +348

White Americans should be riled up over what these people are saying? What gall. They are saying these things and laughing in the whiteman/womans face and whites appear to just take it. Are they not listening or reading as to what is going on. Even that moron Bill Clinton said that white people will be a minority in America by 2030. This coming from a President who apparently is in favour of it as he did not seem to want to do anything about it. As President he did nothing to stop illegal immigration on the Mexican border. Yikes.

8. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Minorities are their own worst enemy. They will continue to spew crap while being stuck in the misery of their own making. It always comes back to slap them on the face - and it will continue to do so.

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    But it would obviously be described as a "white supremacist" measure. You couldn't find three Republicans to sponsor such a bill.

We should separate the U.S. into three racial areas: one for whites, one for blacks and one for Hispanics.

10. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    So true... America using her sovereign right to tell 1000 nigerians, mexicans and chinese:

"You will continue to live in Africa, Asia and Mexico." is "racism"...

Pathetic, ridiculous and tragic...

Racism is one of those words that just lost their meaning through over use.