You Old White People... It's Your Duty to Die

Oops, I thought that was the Republican Health Care Plan. My bad.

So how goes it today at the ministry of propaganda Comrade Smith? You are doing so well. Keep up the hype. Long live the Party. Fuck everything else. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't rush me sonny.

I have been told to die on this board because I said something negative about progressives.

they are worse than the scum crossing the border. All they want is money.

the progressives want control of your mind too.

but the poster will get his wish- then he will join us before long.:razz:

It's about power and control. Incompetent, corrupt control. That and plausible deniability.

José;2410416 said:
This is what you will never hear from white supremacists:

Birth rates are falling dramatically all over the world... Africa, Asia, Latin America... you name...

America, European and some asian countries JUST HAPPEN TO BE AHEAD OF THEM IN THIS PROCESS.

At some point in time all races will reach a demographic equilibrium.

Now mass immigration of non-whites is a whole different story.

I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries. Countries all over the world are free to make this choice.

I just warning the members of the Board:

White supremacists have NO PROBLEM AT ALL distorting and hiding facts like the one I cited above in order to push their agenda on YOU.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BLACKS, ASIANS AND LATINOS ARE HAVING LESS AND LESS CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT HELP THEIR CAUSE.

Who gives a crap what the white supremacists say anyway.....as well as who gives a crap what the brown supremacists say.....both are racists!

José;2410416 said:
I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries.

But it would obviously be described as a "white supremacist" measure. You couldn't find three Republicans to sponsor such a bill.

We should separate the U.S. into three racial areas: one for whites, one for blacks and one for Hispanics.

No need....minorities separate themselves without any help from anyone......

Forum List

Back