You know what political insult we never hear anymore about Obama?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Nobody ever calls him a pacifist anymore.

Think about that, seems Republicans subconciously are probably happy about the way Obomba has been exposed in terms of his foreign policy.

You also see a looooot of tippy-toeing by Democrats, "what can we say that will make it possible for us to cheer on these wars while also being able to pull the anti-war card?"

American politics can be very interesting sometimes, not enlightening, but interesting.

Who ever called Obama a pacifist?
He promised to end wars and created the impression among his supporters that he was anti war. Now they are caterwauling when they discover they've been duped.
Nobel Prize winner, indeed.

He promised to end wars and created the impression among his supporters that he was anti war. Now they are caterwauling when they discover they've been duped.

I'm talking posters on this board and pundits, not actual republican bureacrats.

Essentially everyone on this board and every talking head with a microphone in front of him on the republican side called him a pacifist.

Think about that, seems Republicans subconciously are probably happy about the way Obomba has been exposed in terms of his foreign policy.

You also see a looooot of tippy-toeing by Democrats, "what can we say that will make it possible for us to cheer on these wars while also being able to pull the anti-war card?"

American politics can be very interesting sometimes, not enlightening, but interesting.

you are correct,, it surprised the heck out of me to find you hypocritical liberals are war mongerers. Yesp

you are correct,, it surprised the heck out of me to find you hypocritical liberals are war mongerers. Yesp

You hypocritical liberals? As in me?

And as in me?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, damned no matter what you do. Republicans have shown their principles: none - except a rabid desire to [mis]govern again.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

I guess you forgot to read the history of the last hundred years. Democrats have taken us to war plenty of times.

Democrats took us to war in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, etc.

Last edited:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't, damned no matter what you do. Republicans have shown their principles: none - except a rabid desire to [mis]govern again.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Good point, and democrats have stuck to that anti-war principle and won't waiver from it. If we aren't attacked, if we aren't in danger, then we shouldn't be going to war and we'll exhaust diplomacy until we have no other options.

Oh wait...........................

Huh? He promised to follow Bush's Iraq exit strategy, and he promised to dedicate more resources to Afghanistan.

Upon taking office, he did exactly that.

I don't recall a lot of "pacifist" calling, but I do recall a Nobel Peace Prize for talking about ending war.

I certainly beleived he would suck as a Pres, and he hasn't proven me wrong so far.
The best he has done was do a surge in AFG just like Bush did in Iraq. The only difference, obamas didn't work cuz he 1/2 assed it.

Then the UN declares war for us and we follow France [seriously, we are following the flop monkeys in] into a war that has zero to do with us.

And that will be the last nail in his re-election coffin.

I guess you forgot to read the history of the last hundred years. Democrats have taken us to war plenty of times.

Democrats took us to war in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, etc.

Add them all up (D) has led us to 65% of all wars.

And then the liars call us warmongers.

Where'd Willow go? I wanted to hear her explanation for how I'm a "hypocritical liberal."

Forum List

Back