You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Now, OP.....the above post is NOT sarcasm. This idiot has convinced himself that the two photos are of different people...or....perhaps...just taken at different times. That woman is not photoshopped into Corbett's ad. The hair is different!

The things leftists go hair on fire about....
Apparently you have really broad definition of "Hair on Fire"...

In case you didn't notice, I'm feeling bad for Corbett. I mean this, on top of the shellacking he's already getting? It's kinda heart-breaking...

Shouldn't you be feeling badly for your fellow Democrat who goes out of her way to salute Luftwaffe members for their service?

325.png
325.png

holy smokes, some people have to much time on their hands and eats, sleeps, and breaths anything and anything politics.
left wingers are :cuckoo:

Why don't you find a Photoshopped pic of a Democrat?

Hmmm?

If you did, you would be apoplectic with your

OMG OMG OMG OMG
We've got to roll on this people, before its too late.

As usual though - Republicans get a pass on lying.

:rolleyes-41:

Apparently you have really broad definition of "Hair on Fire"...

In case you didn't notice, I'm feeling bad for Corbett. I mean this, on top of the shellacking he's already getting? It's kinda heart-breaking...

So, it appears both camps use photoshop.

Damn, what a fucking tragedy...

Yes.

It is.

You're just too damn gullible and stupid to realize why it matters.

lol Says alot about you if you have to photoshop a token black person into your campain pics.

says a lot about you if you believe everything from the op. But as long as it fits your shallow views of Republicans anything will do

Is the woman from the Shutterstock photo the same woman in the photo of Tom Corbett? If so there is no reason for his shallow view of Republicans. They are doing a fine job making themselves look bad.

are you people serious?

we have Ebola threatening us, Terrorist threating us, Obama threatening us, etc
and You're going to freak over some picture some idiot say they put a black women in there?

One terrorist?
And one case of Ebola, apparently.

Forum List

Back