Divorce Rate Higher in "family values"Red States, Surprised?

I'm not surprised. A lot of people in the blue states never get married in the first place, so divorce is a moot concept.

So let me see if I have this right. "Religious" states have a divorce rate twice as high as "non religious" states and religion is the cause, but black men are SIX times more likely to spend time in prison, but black men aren't the cause? That about sum it up guno? You stupid piece of shit.

I'm not surprised. A lot of people in the blue states never get married in the first place, so divorce is a moot concept.

Data to support that?

According to one study I saw New York had the lowest percentage of married men. There as maybe a 5% gap between the leasts and the mosts. Also, something like 20% of men and a slighly lower % of women who normally would be married by their age, are still never married.

So let me see if I have this right. "Religious" states have a divorce rate twice as high as "non religious" states and religion is the cause, but black men are SIX times more likely to spend time in prison, but black men aren't the cause? That about sum it up guno? You stupid piece of shit.

these are well known stats,one of the reasons: jesuslanders get married earlier and are less educated

Forum List

Back