You don't say...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know as much as climate scientists do? We're talking about people that not only went to college, but also make a career out of pushing the limits of our understanding of the climate.

Yes...I know more than a great many "climate scientists". Again, you express a very naive, and uneducated idea of what scientists do....Again, most "climate scientists" working in the field are graduate students who are just looking to make money for school...The climate scientists you assign these god like qualities to rarely, if ever actually go outside to push anything other than their own interests...the closest they ever get to the climate is a piss poor representation of it in the form of a computer model.

I'm saying they're the most educated, and I'm asking you what those most educated people tend to say.

Except they aren't the most educated...any engineer is far more educated than a climatologist...if you ask about the most educated people, you aren't talking about climatologists...and they, generally speaking aren't on board with the CAGW hypothesis.

You still don't understand how ignorant it is to even believe that climate scientists are invested in not seeing anything contrary to the consensus.

You are naive to believe that the politicization of the science and trillions of dollars in grant money wouldn't corrupt anyone in any field... Your belief that climatologists are incorruptible, and invulnerable to error cascades is nothing more than wide eyed, child like, innocence.

I'm not going to let some AGW denying engineer get away with comparing his understanding of science to the scientists that actively expand what we understand.

You keep applying this idiotic description to climatologists. Give me an example or two of climatologists expanding the boundaries of what we understand..

You keep making the claim...surely you can provide at least a couple of examples...

This should be interesting.

if you disagree with my cult your stoopid

You could at least take them seriously and give their views some respect. They are the people that know more than anybody else after all.

Their views deserve respect when they are supported by observed, measured evidence which supports their views...till then, they aren't practicing science...

if you disagree with my cult your stoopid

You could at least take them seriously and give their views some respect. They are the people that know more than anybody else after all.
Why should I take them seriously when they've shown their agenda is more important than the science? When they've altered data? When they've bastardized the review process?

Your hero-worship for these charlatans obligates me to do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back