You can get a pretty good buzz on vodka and whisky etc

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
that is legal.

So why not be satisfied with that??? Everything was illegall during Prohibition remember.

Truth is:if even the hardest drugs like heroin, meth and crack were made legal - there would be a consumer market for something else.

Just human nature I guess.

that is legal.

So why not be satisfied with that??? Everything was illegall during Prohibition remember.

Truth is:if even the hardest drugs like heroin, meth and crack were made legal - there would be a consumer market for something else.

Some people are genetically predisposed to alcoholism and the same applies to all recreational substances. There is such a thing as the addictive personality. Individual biology (and psychology) has all to do with it.

I dislike any kind of beverage alcohol, including beer, and I always have. I don't like the taste or the smell and I especially don't like the effect of it. I like marijuana, which is the only recreational drug I've ever used and I have no interest in trying any other. For me, marijuana has an extremely pleasurable, relaxing and intellectually liberating effect with absolutely no negative effect.

But I'm well aware that many others like alcohol and either don't care for or respond negatively to marijuana.

that is legal.

Some people are genetically predisposed to alcoholism and the same applies to all recreational substances. There is such a thing as the addictive personality. Individual biology (and psychology) has all to do with it.

I dislike any kind of beverage alcohol, including beer, and I always have. I don't like the taste or the smell and I especially don't like the effect of it. I like marijuana, which is the only recreational drug I've ever used and I have no interest in trying any other. For me, marijuana has an extremely pleasurable, relaxing and intellectually liberating effect with absolutely no negative effect.

But I'm well aware that many others like alcohol and either don't care for or respond negatively to marijuana.

You're breaking the law the law smoking marijuana.

You don't care?

that is legal.

Do you know or care that smoking marijuana for "recreation" is AGAINST THE LAW??????????????????????????????????? (at least it is in the USA - not sure what the laws in Belgium are - welcome newbie March 2012...............)

Last edited:
that is legal.

The government has no right to tell anyone what substances they can or can't use.

And neither do you.

that is legal.

The government has no right to tell anyone what substances they can or can't use.

And neither do you.

I don't - but the gov does.

You are breaking the law - a crimminal

that is legal.

Do you know or care that smoking marijuana for "recreation" is AGAINST THE LAW??????????????????????????????????? (at least it is in the USA - not sure what the laws in Belgium are - welcome newbie March 2012...............)

It shouldn't be....compared to alcohol it's much safer. People have died of alcohol poisoning...nobody has died from overdosing on pot.

It shouldn't be....compared to alcohol it's much safer. People have died of alcohol poisoning...nobody has died from overdosing on pot.

Then change the law - until then - obay it........................................

that is legal.

And neither do you.

I don't - but the gov does.

You are breaking the law - a crimminal

What laws am I breaking?

I don't use drugs but I don't care if anyone else does and neither should the fucking government.

that is legal.

Is weed legal in Belgium? (didn't notice your location at first)

If it is : never mind...................................

(its not legal for "recreational use" in the United States Of America)

Last edited:
that is legal.

And neither do you.

Tell that to Whitney Houston

that is legal.

And neither do you.

her choice

that is legal.

And neither do you.

Wouldn't matter...with her money she still would have gotten the drugs with or without it being legal. That's the point, if someone wants it they can get it. I don't agree with ALL drugs being legal (like cocaine, heroin, meth). I've seen what they do to people....but again, that was THEIR choice. Myself i would never even think of using any of those drugs and i think it's pretty stupid for anyone to experiment with them because you don't know how easily you can be addicted. Some people just aren't smart enough to think before doing though.

And the only thing I ever have seen a pot head kill is a pizza ;)

Yup! I wish i had thought about getting my mom to smoke pot when she was so sick before she died. It was so hard to get her to eat anything and she lost so much weight. I know it would have helped her a lot with her eating problem!

Yup! I wish i had thought about getting my mom to smoke pot when she was so sick before she died. It was so hard to get her to eat anything and she lost so much weight. I know it would have helped her a lot with her eating problem!

Godforbid I end up in a similar situation, but it is the first thing on my list to do.

that is legal.

HAHA what bottle are you on this morning ginscpy? your third or fourth bottle of Vodka?:badgrin:

that is legal.

You're breaking the law the law smoking marijuana.

You don't care?

How the fuck do you know? maybe he has a prescription for his.

Forum List

Back