You can get a pretty good buzz on vodka and whisky etc

All drugs should be legal. The public should have any and all means at their disposal to protect themselves from users, but all drugs should be legal.

Drug users tend to die young so it is ultimately beneficial to have them use even more and more often.

All drugs should be legal. The public should have any and all means at their disposal to protect themselves from users, but all drugs should be legal.

Drug users tend to die young so it is ultimately beneficial to have them use even more and more often.

Katz thats not true, there are tons of drug addicts left over from the 80's still walking around, some people OD but not enough to cause an epidimic of dead drug addicts. The guy who washes my car and mows my lawn is an ex crack addict from the 80's.

that is legal.

So why not be satisfied with that??? Everything was illegall during Prohibition remember.

Truth is:if even the hardest drugs like heroin, meth and crack were made legal - there would be a consumer market for something else.

Just human nature I guess.
Prohibition was a huge failure, as is the War on Drugs ... same thing.

Marijuana is a freaking weed. You can get a couple of seeds and grow a plant the size of a Christmas tree in your back yard or basement and puff your brains out but that ain't what the pot-nuts want. They want to make a buck off it by selling it in the open to high school kids. It's ironic that we have horrific commercials depicting the evils of cigarette smoking and a thousand new laws against smoking but there is a movement to make marijuana smoking legal.

Forum List

Back